10+ Year Old Account

Question about Timewalking dungeons

simple question, hopefully with a simple answer..

Does Timewalking dungeons give decent XP to low level toons? i mean is it an acceptable set of dungeons to run while leveling or should you only stick to the standard 3 avenues of leveling (regular dungeons/PvP/Questing)?

- - - Updated - - -

hrm, seems either nobody has seen the thread or nobody knows the answer..
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-04-13 at 01:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I haven't put an alt in myself, but everyone I've asked said it's pretty poor exp for the time taken in your average group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

the last time I leveled while timewalking was active was the last cata run and exp was absolutely horrible, might be better now but if you're farming emblems/timereaver I see no reason to not use the alt /shrug.

Own-level dungeons are far better XP from my personal experience levelling 2 toons last month using dungeons only,TW became valid once they hit max level and didn't have baleful yet (i675 timewalking gear)

The xp for the mobs is crap, but the completion bonus is a lot higher than a normal run. I haven't tried it "in the level range" though, but I might tonight (leveling a 86 right meow, so I'll heal a cata TW).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the answers, i was afraid that would be the case. was hoping for a bit of change in leveling over the weekend, but oh well, maybe one day blizz will realize the choice here would be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

For five TW dungeons I've got almost to levels at 85 with a good amount of rested exp.
    If you have a guild group for short queues it's definitely worthwhile.