Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    As i said above anyway, i think a lot of the D2 systems cannot be implemented with the current structure. Maybe only the gear you obtained via the cube.
    Runewords: too few sockets on gear
    Synergies: no actual talent tree lol
    Unless they tossed in proper sockets with an update and/or entirely redesigned pretty much the whole game, agreed. But that doesn't mean that I don't want them to redesign the whole game to accommodate that, because I do. Still vastly prefer the D2 skill system to what exists in D3, and still much prefer the greater flexibility in terms of gearing in D2, especially with runewords, to the bastardized "GET SET OR DIE" BS of D3. Doubly so since you really only get gear for your character to drop, so farming for other characters isn't very effective.

TLDR: Rabble rabble I'm still pissed that D3 strayed too far from D2's design and massively fucked it up, even if the expansion brought things back into focus after the disaster of the base game, rabble rabble.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    TLDR: Rabble rabble I'm still pissed that D3 strayed too far from D2's design and massively fucked it up, even if the expansion brought things back into focus after the disaster of the base game, rabble rabble.
    Exactly my point. The game as a whole is completely different and no amount of work would suffice - thoy would need to redo the entire core, which i don't see them doing.

Also the reason while everyone seems to cater to the "BLIZZ IS DOING D4" rumor which honestly sounds really silly (to not use way worse words).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peroxidex View Post
    How is this an indication of D3 doing well?
    I said that is "D3 team being really good at their job".
    Maybe it's just me being wrong - but from my experience in my work, the people that keeps getting moved on new projects around the company is actually the ones that get shit done and usually projects move forward a bunch when "they" join.

However is my way to see this, can be completely wrong as i have no informations.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.