Games for deployment

So almost all my games i play are online based wow, cod, lol etc. however, for my job a lot of time i don't have access to plug my personal computer into the internet. What games would people suggest for playing when you don't have internet that mimic the internet experience. E.G. black ops games have the ability to have bots that let you play like you would if you would play against others. I tried witcher III and it was good for a while the story line was ok except the monotone sleep inducing voice of the main character but i got bored becuase it seemed fairly simple and i hate how you can tell they left the pc controls with the console port in mind still. If I wanted to have to open a window to change spells I would use a controller not a keyboard lol

Game's i've enjoyed
    Far Cry series
    Borderlands Series

I guess i just wish there were more death match FPS single player games and MMORPG styled RPG's that weren't designed with having to try and accomodate controllers into the controls. I did grab WC III and FZ but i havent made it all the way through them yet but kinda want something else.

Sudoku.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Fallout
    Oblivion
    X Series
    Space engineers
    Minecraft
    Kotor
    pokemon

I've never heard of X Series, Kotor or Space Engineers.

Totally agree with Airlick
    Recently I had a chance to play Fallout 4 Kaufen and that game was awesome! Well I am a die hard fan of action games anyway! And the amazing thing is I played it with internet connection. One of my friend told me how to do that. You have to enable "offline mode" under network settings then you can play it without internet. You can try this out if possible! Another game is Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition which can be played offline on your android phone also.