Mythic Xhul'horac

I could use a little direction for mythic Xhul, I feel like I don't have a purpose on this fight. What can I or should I be doing so I am not just filling a raid spot? Here are my logs from last night. Assume I am playing destro from here on out since my guild his hellbent on everyone switching to all imps and unstable fiends. Thanks for any pointers, tips, comments.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/D8M1vK7mTxF6gyh2

Deleted
    Just from opening it, Infernal being used, you seem to be using the iskar trinket, get rid of it and use DSI+OoV (Council trinket + Loom)
    Chaos bolt casts seem to be quite low. Can't really blame you too much with the shadowburns, you have a bit of aoe in that group. + Debuffs make you go out of range aswell for sniping.
    Unless there's moonkins/hunters generally you should smash voidfiends. Not so much the imps, due to melee.
    Remember to havoc the fiends if that's what you need damage on.
    Just a few things I saw from opening the log.

Edit1: You keep using infernal, stop. Stick to doomguard and use it either on Xhul or one of his big adds if you are struggling on where to use it. + Boss Execute.

Also looking at your last log the Wipe 10 3:47 15% attempt you used dark soul twice, they weren't even with the legendary ring.

Get some weakauras if you haven't, for when you have buffs, cast your spells during them and please never use infernal.
    Havoc needs more uptime aswell.

You seem to not be using 4set? Any reason why?
    Other than that unless i've missed anything major that seems to be it.
    Last edited by mmoc61b6ac3228; 2016-04-13 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks for the help. Like I said I was lost so appreciate the input.

As to specific Warlock advice, I second the don't infernal ever thing. Maybe if you're padding on 1st wave of Iskar adds but nowhere else in all of HFC.

In general though on your 0% wipe (wipe 7) your raid had 20 people alive going into the burn at 3:30ish and wiped at 4:45ish. I can only put that up to the early lust that I really don't understand, never seen another guild lusting at 30 seconds. I've seen some farm guilds lusting on pull that just want the fight to end so they stack it with all procs & ring on pull, my guild despite having it on farm still lusts for the 20% burn. 3 healing and having a 1:15 final burn phase will just overwhelm your 3 healers to the point that it is just unhealable.

I'd strongly recommend dps ring on pull, dps ring on cd, and then dps ring + lust at 20% if the overall raid dps can handle that. My raid is currently using ring on pull, ring on cd, then lust at 20%. This weeks kill took 3:26 total, obviously we're far more geared with our original Xhul kill coming last September.
    Last edited by Aethilus; 2016-04-13 at 05:42 PM.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Way back when your goal as a lock was to blow up fiends > imps.

Nowadays you're either still doing that or if you have excessive aoe then you just go aff and turret the boss / minibosses.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.