Deleted

Hit lvl 50 and still not convinced if i should buy the xpansion

Main story is such a pain to do, it blocks off content like spell, dungeons etc.

I really do not know, i am lvl 50, still have to do over 50 quests in pre lvl 50 saga, then i have to do around 100 quest from 2.x.x. to 3.0.0 to get to the expansion.
    I am playing my summoner and i do not know if i like it, not a big fan. Not a big fan of aetherflow managment, for me it limits your use in world. It may look cool in dungeons, but not a big fan of dungeons too long and too much particle effects.
    Since i created this character as a mage/magic user i cannot see myself playing her as a magician.

If i decide to buy the expansion what exactly can i expect except dungeons/raids ? Didn't do any raids so far, so i cannot comment on that.
    Tried doing pvp at lvl 50 but no one is doing it.
    Thanks for the info,
    Cheers,
    Sew

1. lvl 50 is only about half of ARR. Maybe 2/3. You have a long way to go yet.

2. Aetherflow management gets much worse.

3. You won't raid seriously until 60 and after a little bit of an ilvl grind... though you will have to do a few trivial raids shortly as part of the story.

4. No one really does much pvp in this game at any level.

If you don't like it then don't buy it. If you're still on the fence then keep going and decide.

If you don't like the dungeons, don't like the class, don't like the graphics, don't like the mechanics... Then there really isn't much question, is there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
    If you don't like the dungeons, don't like the class, don't like the graphics, don't like the mechanics... Then there really isn't much question, is there?
    No, there isn't.

Thanks