Deleted

Addon to post on ah on Specific pecentage ..

So i was looking for a addon which can help me post transmogs at example 15% than cheapest gear there is. Is there any for this??

10+ Year Old Account
    Tradeskillmaster is pretty much the only and ultimate add on you need for AH goldmaking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Tradeskillmaster is pretty much the only and ultimate add on you need for AH goldmaking.
    i do have it but atm i only use it for sniping. Maybe i should set it up for anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krustan View Post
    i do have it but atm i only use it for sniping. Maybe i should set it up for anything else.
    You can set it up for everything. What you are referring to in your post is undercutting, you need to perform a post scan, with auctioning operations.

Does TSM auto-post fast, when you first put in rules? I only use Auctionator, but have tough one day to try that addon. I always just liked Auctionators under-cut function...you put in values you under-cut items say...item cost below 1000g, you under-cut item with 2 silver.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Does TSM auto-post fast, when you first put in rules? I only use Auctionator, but have tough one day to try that addon. I always just liked Auctionators under-cut function...you put in values you under-cut items say...item cost below 1000g, you under-cut item with 2 silver.
    TSM has some quite substantial rules when it comes to pricing, just many do not know how to use them.
    I am barely taking advantage of what it offers myself.

Take a look at https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/addon/custom-price to get some ideas.
    If you create groups and subgroups you can then set pricing individually as applicable, with such features as limiting the maximum number of reposts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Fast, yes, TSM lets you set up a minimum price (for example 600 gold), a normal price (for example 1200 gold) and a max price (for example 1800 gold), when it goes below min price, you can either ignore all auctions below min and uncercut, post at that min price, post at normal price to bump market prices up to their normal prices again.
    As for undercutting, you can chose to undercut by the amount you like, 2 silver, 1 copper, 1 gold, you can even use conditions, if the item price is worth more than 100k it undercuts by 1k, and so on. You can undercut by 1% of the region market price of the item, whatever you prefer.