Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Warlock class hall comes out on top yet again. Thanks blizz

Also for the rest of the thread.....stop complaining about welfare epics, fuck off and do things with your elitist guilds and stop giving a fuck about what others can or cannot have, selfish cuntfags.

Deleted
    Incredible Voidwalker 90 Day Transformation.

It's amazing what demons can do when lifting heavy 3 times a week with a bit of HIIT in there, while in nutritional ketosis.

In B4 steroid accusations.

7+ Year Old Account
    OMG!!!! as a Horde Player!!! I just love the STORMWIND HARBOR... it looks soo cool and ready for a fight, this is how it should always look, with all of the soldiers Reading up/training, Food on the tables and other stuff on land.

OFC, there has to be less ships in the harbor since they would be out in the world (sailing) but as it looks now on land.... it looooooks amazing and full of life.

KEEP THIS UP BLIZZ

LOVE IT

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    Huh? How does world map objectives defeat immersion?
    -It's not like it stops you from exploring. Feel free to explore as much as you want.
    -It's also something that only comes into effect at lvl 110, when you should have already been exposed to a majority of the content anyway.
    -It would be ridiculous if there were numerous, ever-changing quests and you had to run around to multiple places try to find which was active at any given time.

Also, have you played for the past 3 expansions? Everything has had a generic breadcrumb quest saying "Hey go here" which is no different than a talking head map say "Hey go here."
    My point whooshed right over your head, at 30,000 feet with a movie and cocktail service.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    We've remade the Stormwind harbor again! But the park would cost a raid tier
    It's sad, isn't it? It's not game breaking, but it's been so long now, i think they refuse to fix it because they think it's funny.

Ti-FUCKING-Chondrius!

Love the new Roidwalker model.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what the super-epic cinematic would be, and what's the Horde side of thing? So much spoilery goodness!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Some people just want to bitch about something, alas.
    Hey guys, I heard Blizzard has recently shut down a private server, something called, like... Nosferatu? Nibelung? Noble...garden...ius? Something. What do you think about that?

/s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drjbi View Post
    Love the new Roidwalker model.
    He definetly got the void-abs, but Roidwalker just killed me.

Last edited by mmoc5461ee9f4c; 2016-04-14 at 07:53 AM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yeah for sure when you had pkayers going troppo for having little or nothing to do, now Blizz went okay lets give players a lot to do and they still complain, makes one wonder if the players actually know what they want..
    It's cool to hate on Blizzard these days, doesn't matter what they do any more. There are so many people who claim to not play the game any more but still hang around here for the sole purpose of whining like a bitch. It's sad really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    We've remade the Stormwind harbor again! But the park would cost a raid tier
    Right, adding some NPCs, tanks and tents = Rebuilding the entire park district. Do you even have a single clue how game-environment development works?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Right, adding some NPCs, tanks and tents = Rebuilding the entire park district. Do you even have a single clue how game-environment development works?
    That would be acceptable, but it's been 6 years. How long could it take? They have the old geometry to work from, it wasn't that complex an area.

It was primarily for druids, they could also have rolled rebuilding it into the druid quests.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    That would be acceptable, but it's been 6 years. How long could it take? They have the old geometry to work from, it wasn't that complex an area.

It was primarily for druids, they could also have rolled rebuilding it into the druid quests.
    Old geometry won't work well, for one it was outdated in terms of texture work before cata upgraded it. That part is minor though, they would also have to shape the exterior, as the old park was just some hallways with literally nothing surrounding it in the old SW.
    I can't say how much work that is and what that would mean for other projects they got going on though. But compared to updating an existing area like the harbor with a few already exising objects that they are already using in the game elsewhere, and dotting around some NPCs, rebuilding the park would be a huge undertaking.

Deleted
    Why do you skip the part where Tirion dies and cut right to Krosus? What was the point of that?

Hmm. Not a huge amount of new details on World Quests, and no real indication of whether factions will have stories similar to 5.1. Still, look forward to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Medieval Man View Post
    Why do you skip the part where Tirion dies and cut right to Krosus? What was the point of that?
    Coz thats in the pally artifact questline

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Hmm. Not a huge amount of new details on World Quests, and no real indication of whether factions will have stories similar to 5.1. Still, look forward to them.
    Think you'll se a lot more details the coming days when people start testing what they are, what kind, what objectives and what rewards, where to go etc. As for faction stories, no idea if they will be faction-wide but I do believe they are adding the same kind of progressing questlines to class/order halls.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    If I recall correctly, they mentioned quite a while back that they wanted advancing reputations to unlock new questlines with more story at endgame related to the reputation; not sure if they're still going with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Give people 300 varying quests to do at max level, on top of Profession Quest, Class Quests and Story Quests and they still complain about something.

GG forums.
    they never disspoint dont they ? peopel are geting new raids new dungeons , artifacts , much better pvp , ton of world quests , new legendaries new minigame in class hall yet they still will whine for smallest possible reason - stuff like this makes me reliase more often and often how retarded wow playerbase is nowadays

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Coz thats in the pally artifact questline
    So he doesn't die there? What happens then? Why skip that part and cut to Krosus? Did Tirion get teleported away? Something had to have been shown on-screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Give people 300 varying quests to do at max level, on top of Profession Quest, Class Quests and Story Quests and they still complain about something.

GG forums.
    Because they want to do all that stuff for no reason whatsoever. Their problem is that world quests give meaningful rewards. Which is something only hardcore mythic raiders are allowed to have. Or something.

Also is it just me or was the alliance intro pretty dumb? Greymane was all like: This isn't the Legion I remember fighting. Bro, you were behind your stupid wall last time the Legion attacked. In fact judging by the worgen starting questline Genn was likely sniffing his own butt when the Legion attacked.
    But all right the Legion is serious now, so let's send....about a dozen people. Okay. And let's siege cities and attack endless armies on foot. What? Airstrikes with some bombs? Steam tanks and other armed vehicles? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Didn't Anduin say that his father was a master strategist? All he did was zerg rush with far too few people.

I wonder what the Horde did this time. Sometimes I really wonder what was the point in making the Horde a playable faction if they always end up being the bad guys.