Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
Well that was a kind of shitty thing to do but should tell you something about the environment they're in I suppose.
They don't have to go to Germany, though. It's short-sighted to assume that Germany will be able to accommodate such a large influx of refugees (which includes a sizable number of economic migrants, who should probably be deported back to their countries of origin for exploiting the situation). It may not be the best, but if they're legitimately fleeing persecution and war, it's significantly better than what they were facing. Better accommodations will be available in time, but burning down a building does nothing but make people lose trust in the refugees, which will affect integration. It's basically like shooting yourself in the foot, but also immediately amputating both legs afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
Perhaps you find no problem in lowering yourself to the level of ISIS, but most people want to keep some kind of decency and civilisation.
I also take issue with deporting people to random places, if only because it doesn't solve the issue, it just moves it somewhere else.
However, I do think you're being a little over dramatic. "Lowering yourself to the level of ISIS" has a lot of connotations.