Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    that the draenei would find me and beat me up.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandro View Post
    A fear of getting infracted... or worse.... banned
    I swear, some people on this forum made it a sport to just skim the threshold of being banned. I often wonder if there's some secret society with a game called How much can you annoy mods without actually getting banned? If not, it should be! :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fear of what the fuck am I doing with my life arguing with people I'll never meet in the real world. I still don't like that I do it but it's a decent way to kill time at work and school.

Deleted
    That y'all motherfuckers were weaboos.

Thankfully that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    My worst fear was not fitting in. Still up for debate.
    I wonder what it would take for them to make you a mod? I'd love that.

Getting banned, happened a few times, also happen on other forums everywhere too lol.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Being the dumbest person on the forums. But then I read some of the posts Endus made and realized I was safe.

I was afraid of my English skills being too poor and of not being taken seriously because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbariangreataxe View Post
    Being the dumbest person on the forums. But then I read some of the posts Endus made and realized I was safe.
    Whether you agree with Endus or not, his posts are some of the best structured of these forums, he doesn't seem to be the slightest bit of a dumb person, even if I don't agree with him on every topic. Calling him dumb doesn't paint you in the best light either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I was afraid of my English skills being too poor and of not being taken seriously because of that.

Whether you agree with Endus or not, his posts are some of the best structured of these forums, he doesn't seem to be the slightest bit of a dumb person, even if I don't agree with him on every topic. Calling him dumb doesn't paint you in the best light either.

I'm not sure if I can take you seriously with how poor your English skills are.

Deleted
    I was afraid I'd run out of things to post.

Boy was I wrong!

Ok and I was afraid of getting banned. That fear came true, at least 20 times, so far.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-04-14 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbariangreataxe View Post
    I'm not sure if I can take you seriously with how poor your English skills are.
    Oh, touché! Now I'll have a troubled sleep thanks to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I joined MMO-Champion it was much a different place, a cat ran the place, the spoiled Expacs and he let no one have lasagna.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Oh, touché! Now I'll have a troubled sleep thanks to you.
    Someone will be thinking of me while they are in bed? I can scratch that of my bucket list!

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was afraid that I might be wrong at some point, but luckily that still hasn't happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgetting my PW and not being able to recover it because email i used was hosted on shitty server, and, well, that happened and i no longer can use my original alias
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I was worried I may mentally scar people with my cold, calculating, comments. Then I just said "f it, may as well".