Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    If this is as cut and dry as it sounds, I see no issue. I'm only hesitant because we've heard "he's got a gun" plenty times before from police, when that was the furthest thing from the truth.
    Yes, and beyond that, it's Chicago PD. I think given their record, one should be more inclined to believe the opposite of whatever they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Yes, and beyond that, it's Chicago PD. I think given their record, one should be more inclined to believe the opposite of whatever they say.
    their record of 99% truth? you have to remember they do 100s of thousands of reports a year...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Are you seriously stating that music, and sports aren't racist?

Added in with your primary interaction with musicians/athletes is face to face instead of 99% anonymously over the internet, I'd bet that has something to do with your feelings as well.
    I'm saying that the athletes that I come across, and musicians I come across are nowhere near as racist and misogynistic on average as gamers (really no one is that I've had any lengthy experience with). And I'm weighing forums against forums.
    Last edited by Polyxo; 2016-04-16 at 09:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A criminal was killed, what an absolute tragedy.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I'm saying that the athletes that I come across, and musicians I come across are nowhere near as racist and misogynistic on average as gamers (really no one is that I've had any lengthy experience with). And I'm weighing forums against forums.
    sure they are, people tend not to show it in public tho

ITT this thread I learned that musicians are less racist than gamers. Good god let a meteorite hit this planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Did he drop any good loot?
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    ITT this thread I learned that musicians are less racist than gamers. Good god let a meteorite hit this planet.
    Its true lol. Have you ever played CS Go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.