Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Obviously more than you Valley boy
    Apparently not, since you're seemingly totally ignorant of the ways ideologies like feminism have shaped inequality under the law here in the UK. You know if you're a man that gets raped by a woman, she won't be officially charged with rape? Lots of feminists have defended this inequality when confronted with it. It is still the law.

You're a cripple; a woman could walk into your bedroom right now, pin you down and ride you, and she's not getting done for rape. If she does go away, her sentence as a woman will be shorter than if I, a man, came and raped you instead. Judges in the UK have been ordered to treat female criminals more leniently than male ones, and take into account factors that they do not take into account for male criminals. Where do you think this comes from?

But this stuff doesn't affect people IRL, it's just the internet guise.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-04-14 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    Is people who spend too much time online believing what's actually said online (usually by a niche group) is an accurate representation of real life. You can usually tell who said people are because they make outlandish claims like SJWs, feminazis, muslims, liberals, etc are ruining the country / world! Reality is these 'issues' are contained in a tiny portion of reality and isn't affecting the majority of people living day to day in the real world
    Since people are ignoring that

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    He really does.

None of these people exist IRL

I like her defense of it- "It is a word that is used". He could have turned around and said "You are being a cunt". Cunt is a word that is used, it doesn't make it appropriate in a situation like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

I completely agree. An annoying trend is stupid threads made with click bait titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Mansplaining. what the fuck.
    And why the hell are people like that in any government.
    Because like a tumor, the current Social Justice movement thought to be benign for all these years actually turned out to be malignant and has begun to spread out of it's 'contained' areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Since people are ignoring that
    We're ignoring it, because it's blatantly not true, no matter how often you repeat it.

Deleted
    Apparently not, since you're seemingly totally ignorant of the ways feminism has shaped inequality under the law here in the UK. You know if you're a man that gets raped by a woman, she won't be officially charged with rape? You're a cripple; a woman could walk into your bedroom right now, pin you down and ride you, and she's not getting done for rape. If she does go away, her sentence as a woman will be shorter than if I, a man, came and raped you instead.

But this stuff doesn't affect people IRL, it's just the internet guise.
    What's with the personal insults? lol.

Also http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cted-rape.html

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Mansplaining. what the fuck.
    And why the hell are people like that in any government.
    It's okay though these people are not real! They are only in their niche bubbles in certain circles, they are totally irrelevant and have no power in our society!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Because like a tumor, the current Social Justice movement thought to be benign for all these years actually turned out to be malignant and has begun to spread out of it's 'contained' areas.

- - - Updated - - -

We're ignoring it, because it's blatantly not true, no matter how often you repeat it.
    So uni life is now majority of our reality? That's why uni drama is on News 24/7

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    It's okay though these people are not real! They are only in their niche bubbles in certain circles, they are totally irrelevant and have no power in our society!
    She has little power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    You bring it upon yourself all too easily.
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
    Its odd you mention this given that I'm yet to meet an SJW. In fact I only hear about them on the internet, is it a first world thing exclusive thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    So uni life is now majority of our reality? That's why uni drama is on News 24/7
    Read what I typed earlier, it'll explain what I meant. I've made it very clear that it isn't solely 'Uni drama'.

Or, I'm sorry, it'll mansplain what I meant.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

She has little power
    She should have No power.
    What the fuck is she even trying to accomplish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Its odd you mention this given that I'm yet to meet an SJW. In fact I only hear about them on the internet, is it a first world thing exclusive thing?
    it's because a number here are students so automatically assume their experience is common

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    You're not searching deep enough, or are insensitived to it.
    But it doesn't really matter, since I'm not even bringing the straw-person SJW into the picture; just equating adam with the people he's criticizing: a vocal irrelevant minority of people bitching about nebulous other groups.

- - - Updated - - -

She has little power
    "She", perhaps. But when we get Obama to talk about Gender Pay Gap... I gotta start to question that maybe these people do have some power after all..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Read what I typed earlier, it'll explain what I meant. I've made it very clear that it isn't solely 'Uni drama'.

Or, I'm sorry, it'll mansplain what I meant.
    Where else is it a common problem

Deleted
    What's with the personal insults? lol.

Also http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cted-rape.html
    OK cool, you found one example. Generally it isn't the legal definition, and a lot of women don't get branded rapists even if what they have done is rape somebody.
    “ 1-(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—
    (a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis
    (b) B does not consent to the penetration, and
    (c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.
    (2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.
    (3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.
    (4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/pshe_an...p/pdf/rape.pdf

What is rape?
    According to the law, only a man can commit rape (as the penetration has to be
    with a penis).
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-04-14 at 02:01 PM.

Is people who spend too much time online believing what's actually said online (usually by a niche group) is an accurate representation of real life. You can usually tell who said people are because they make outlandish claims like SJWs, feminazis, muslims, liberals, etc are ruining the country / world! Reality is these 'issues' are contained in a tiny portion of reality and isn't affecting the majority of people living day to day in the real world
    The minority is ruling the majority.

Deleted
    OK cool, you found one example. Generally it isn't the legal definition, and a lot of women don't get branded rapists.
    Your legal definition is outdated

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/r...ences/consent/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You really love making threads about this, I see.
    at least they're not about his usual sex and personal experience threads

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ESPG-1 View Post
    at least they're not about his usual sex and personal experience threads
    When did I make a thread talking about my apparent active sex life? I'm curious considering I haven't had sex since 2015