Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by season4ryze View Post
    You sound like casual trash, tbh.
    Thanks for proving my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Oh bot games, why even play that? It is so boring.
    It's not just bot games, it's also ARAM (which I mostly play atm as my GF loves it and is so so bad at everything that summoners rift involves - not that I'm much better ). We are levelling new accounts for something to do and the number of games with one or more (at times 8 :s 8! ffs that's everyone except us two) bots in is ridiculous.

One of my friends hates how much the game has changed but I still play once and a while with some other buddies. Just waiting on pre-season to try it out more.

Deleted
    LoL is like smoking. You want to quit and hold out for a while, but you always go back to it.

No, look at the new changes, i've never seen so much cancer in my life

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    No, look at the new changes, i've never seen so much cancer in my life
    And change is bad? The game is actually rather fun to play now. And I like how things change every season, so it kinda is a new game every season. Makes it more interesting.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Go for it, they readjusting the game and it keeps getting better. Right now it is in a shitty state, but give it 2 months.

I go back and forth between coming back to league as well. If my friends all still played, I would have never quit...

I played an ARAM the other day, first time in a while. Was MF, and got criticised for my ults. The one I used previously cleared a wave at our tower which stopped their push. It's not just the toxicity in the game, it's also the amount of people that vent their stupidity.
    RETH

i have a great time playing it, just gotta play with some people u know and seeing how its the most popular game out there that shouldnt be too hard

There is a new season just around the corner, so I would stay away from Ranked untill then atleast, if you are returning. So many trolls at the end of a season that have given up on even trying to climb. Had one troll yesterday because we didn't dodge the game in champion select for him, because his "grandmother had to go to the hospital". So he fed the fuck out of a Riven, and lost us the game. We did ofc prolong it as long as we could, just to make him whine more.

Anyways, normals are great fun! I find the current season to be rather good, and I am very curious about the next one.

Deleted
    Are games still 30-50 minutes per game?
    It was the one thing that moved me away from LoL a year ago and I was only playing ARAM because of the time investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxb View Post
    It was the one thing that moved me away from LoL a year ago and I was only playing ARAM because of the time investment.
    Well, speaking as someone who a) recently returned to LoL and b) only plays ARAM...

Games are mostly 20/25 minutes. Had ONE game in the past week go over 30, and that was a INSANE close match, that was probably one of the best ARAM's I've ever played.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

It's never worth coming back to a game if you need to have others convince you. The way I look at it, if you weren't serious enough about it to play it regularly then there is no point in playing it now. You may enjoy it for a few weeks or months but realistically you will quit for the same reasons again shortly.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Imo it's always worth it to get back to LoL if your priority is to have an enjoyable gaming experience, there are always some cool new champions, many updates to existing champions every week and some visual/gameplay improvements. However if you are mortal and thus only have a limited amount of time to do things during your life, I would suggest to forget about LoL and give up on video games altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by oxb View Post
    Games in the Summoners Rift can be all from 20-60 minutes, usually ends around 40 if the match is somewhat close, 20-30 if it is one sided (and the winning team know how to take advantages of situations) and 40+ when it is very close and extremely hard to end.

ARAM is all from 15-60mins, most common is around 20-30.

It's worth it to try HotS.

the answer must be yes!

I'd say yes it's worth coming back, I've done it in the past, quit season 3, came back season 4 and played for 2 years. Like someone said, there's always new champions, new gameplay mechanics, new items , and much more. I haven't played in 6 months and reading this thread makes me want to come back!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    It's worth it to try HotS.
    hots is shit, don't waste time on that casual game.

Typical blizzard commie game where everyone has to be equal and there's no space for the individual.