Single Target Talents

It's Jingshui again, back with a herp-derp of a question!

I haven't played a ton this x-pac. When I came back to the game after RL adventures, my guild basically stopped raiding. I'm doing H Manni and Archi via OpenRaid this weekend, and want to come in as strong as I can be.

I'm ilvl 711, and I have my legendary ring. I read the WW 6.2 sticky thread, but while it detailed how to use the 2 main talent paths in single and multi target situations, it didn't really recommend one over the other.

So, in order to not be a total leech, here's what I think is best for those 2 fights. Just let me know where I'm right and wrong, if you don't mind.

1. Xuen for Manni definitely, and probably Archi? Those adds are pretty spread, so I'm guessing RJW wouldn't be terribly helpful.
    2. Does Serenity vs ChEx not matter at this point? I thought ChEx was supposed to be superior, but then reading the sticky thread, I wasn't so sure.
    3. Is Chi Brew > Ascension? Are they really close together? Yeah, I'm one of those players that would prefer Ascension, if it doesn't make much of a difference.

So yeah, thank you in advance for any insight.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Serenity for single target, CX for multi target, pretty straightforward.

1) Manno, use Xuen unless all imps get gripped together then use Chi Torpedo, chances are you'll just use Xuen.
    2) CX is superior for multi target or if you have a special connection to RNGsus.
    3) Chi Brew is best with Serenity and Ascension with ChiEx.

You can check out my site, in my signature, for all the information you could need for WW.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Thank you thank you thank you.

I dig the name RNGsus. I usually refer to that great malevolent force as Dread Arengee.