Deleted

Mythic Tyrant 3rd phase wipes - help

Hello guys. Long time lurker, 1st time posting....
    Right now we are trying to kill TV but we are having problems in the 1st gavel+edict... This is causing several wipes. The other 2 phases are almost all the time controled but we are hiting a barrier in this phase. Its the absence of cds? Pple not being stacked? All the help we can get is apreciated. Thanks.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...5&end=10366390
    Last edited by mmoc9f3b301a08; 2016-04-14 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    The easiest way to deal with edict in P3 is actually to avoid dealing with it at all. Plan your movements so you know where you are going to be during the first edict, and put a warlock portal from the stack out into china somewhere. As soon as the edict is cast, the person it is on needs to click the portal asap and make sure that no-one is clipped by the damage. If they can survive it by bubbling or ice blocking or whatever, great. If not, it doesn't matter; throw a ress if you can but dps should never be a problem in P3 these days.

Example from our first kill here

If you only have one warlock, which it looks like you do from your logs, they'll need to be on the ball to replace it in the same style for the second edict. A GCD or two of them stopping DPS won't make or break a kill, but being able to avoid all that damage might.

We just use a warlock portal and the person with the edict sacrifices themself. It's better to have one person die than the whole raid

Sacrifice all edicts in phase 3.

Use shieldtronic shields on the whole raid when the first edict goes out and big raid cooldowns on the gavels and the add coming down at 31%.

I looked at your last replay. You need to STACK. You had 2 people ahead of the group so when the gavel went out they were in a different position then the whole raid has to walk through any despoiled ground they may have dumped. Basically that whole gavel / edict / add spawning combo is shite so survive that and you've almost beaten the encounter.

A few things to ease this:
    1) Make sure you don't hit the gavel timer too close to the time the boss hits 30% or its double damage from knockbacks.
    2) Use CD's liberally here. You seem to be using shieldtronics and stuff so thats a good start. As a mage I go as far as using greater invis to negate damage if needed.
    3) This is important - get the lock portal up and have everyone ready to click it when the edict timer is close. Literally stop dps if you need to and hover over the portal.

another thing that can help is well is to have one healer stand in the middle of the room by themselves

also if your warlock dies and an edict is coming up you can have your SP pre run out and grip/disperse

Deleted
    Make sure you plan cooldowns out for this boss, also from dps, even if u dont got loads (NV, Rally, VE). Your disc also used 1 barrier on all wipes, make sure its assigned to somewhere in p2 so he can use it again for like a gavel in p3.

Having an edict in p3 is really harsh healing, especially if people dont move right and spawn despoil ahead so raids walks through it a and stand on it + that tank damage here is pretty high in p3. So make sure you follow the above advice and have a lock portal to move it away. Beware tho for many people who click portal to late and still kill everyone, fun times

Incase you are having issues with tank damage: I also see your disc is using Saving Grace, wich i would never even take in a raid setting. Make him take CoW instead and make him spam it in p3 so the 2 druids can worry about raid damage and the holy pala can beacon tanks and heal the debuffs + help out on both tank and raid dmg.

Your disc also needs to stop casting holy nova and heal and swich Cascade for Divine star on this fight. He should never touch Cascade again as its really weak compared to DS on stacked fights and Halo on all other fights. He also shouldnt be taking Twist of Faith ever, it doesnt proc from and doesnt increase absorbs, its basically useless, always take PI.

I also see hes using the leech trinket wich ALSO doesnt work on absorbs, so if he has any other trinkets make sure he swich to them, he wont need the spirit as with DP trinket you can get rid of all spirit on gear, he has 1200~ more spirit then me and i can heal all bosses with it without going oom, most of them 2 heal. Ofc im better geared and for me its on farm but its still way to much and he should be dropping some of it.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-04-15 at 09:16 AM.

You guys are way, wayyyy ahead in dps. When P3 hits, tell everybody to calm down and do mechanics and the strat, I assume similar strat to the Method Tyrant guide on Wowhead. The boss will naturally die if most everybody lives through that 5 minute Edict.

You guys benched the garbage arms warrior, which was good. If he can't break 100k for Tyrant, he deserves to be sat.

Deleted
    Thanks for the all the tips specially regarding our disc. Really, thanks for all the input. Pretty sure that will improve our survivability. We will try today again.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3b301a08; 2016-04-17 at 01:36 PM.