Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Typical for Blizzard to put their stories behind a "112 page graphic novel"-paywall. Who would've thought....
    I know right, they should just enslave a good writer to write the book for free, produce the book for free, distribute the book for free and then give us the shit for free because we are the kind of greedy where we don't like to pay for stuff, but if we wrote the book, God damn they better pay me for my time!

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    The choice of building your character.. The point of games like this is to build your character the way the you want.. Not get a copy/paste.. Sure people went on websites to find what was best. But that was their CHOICE, some chose to experiment. Or play with a stat they felt they were better with. Again all choices, now its copy/paste/forced way of playing... Not fun at all
    The problem with building your character in PvP was the consequence of gear progression.
    If perhaps you could gear up for it in terms of equipping gear to give you the stats you wanted, but still removing or minimising the item level issue would that be acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The problem with building your character in PvP was the consequence of gear progression.
    If perhaps you could gear up for it in terms of equipping gear to give you the stats you wanted, but still removing or minimising the item level issue would that be acceptable.
    Doubt Blizz will ever get rid of the item level issue.. In any case I just dont want a copy/paste character in PvP or at all for that matter