Thread: Server down

Deleted

Server down

For anyone else?

Probably preparing fo the stress test.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another 4 hours until the weekend starts, its 9 am PDT. However if you already had access I can still get on so its just you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

SLOW-verwatch, am I right?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    SLOW-verwatch, am I right?
    Ha! Good one
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Another 4 hours until the weekend starts, its 9 am PDT. However if you already had access I can still get on so its just you.
    I have closed beta and cannot login. Servers probably taken down preparing for the stress test.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just posted this in the other forum but: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...aking/20098397

During the closed beta stress test weekend, all beta players—including players already in the closed beta—will need to select the Americas region in the Battle.net App when playing Overwatch by using the dropdown above the Play button.

You will play on your appropriate regional server in the game, but authentication will be handled on the Americas server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

In the beta now, don't expect to find a server, or do anything at all. Even doing a tutorial alone requires more than it can handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Just posted this in the other forum but: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...aking/20098397

During the closed beta stress test weekend, all beta players—including players already in the closed beta—will need to select the Americas region in the Battle.net App when playing Overwatch by using the dropdown above the Play button.

You will play on your appropriate regional server in the game, but authentication will be handled on the Americas server.
    Thank you!

7+ Year Old Account
    I was able to get on just fine, got my invite last night. server seems fine.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Seems like the stresstest already failed?

I don't think you understand stress tests then...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I don't think you understand stress tests then...
    They definitely found what the servers can take Nonstop messages over and over of "Failed to join room" or whatever. Was better tonight though than last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    And they are down
    Now I'm sad for a month, I enjoyed it a lot. Had a few 'error to join game's but it really wasn't terrible. Wish it extended to Sunday though :'(

ITS Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

Now back to hoping massive fixes the division.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They definitely found what the servers can take Nonstop messages over and over of "Failed to join room" or whatever. Was better tonight though than last night.
    Despite the error messages, the errors were handled extremely well. If not for the messages I wouldnt have known anything was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

Thank god. Now I don't have to play anymore of it. The stress test was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Despite the error messages, the errors were handled extremely well. If not for the messages I wouldnt have known anything was wrong.
    Oh I definitely agree that it wasn't that bad compared to the errors showing up, but I do feel like it was noticeable compared to outside of the weekend, especially since they were taking on average longer than most queues did before the the weekend, while having more players to play with.
    (Although that does depend on time, sometimes queuing up at like 2-3AM my time there would be 3 minute queues.)