Tyrant - Subtlety

Hey guys,

Wondering if you can help and take a look at a parse from yesterday from one of our Rogues (Cineros) playing Subtlety on Tyrant: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

I have to admit I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to Rogues and not sure if there's a glaring issue there, but he seems to be parsing way below our expectations and he doesn't seem to think there's anything he can improve on. Please let me know if you see anything in Cineros' parse there that may help him.

Thank you in advance!

Deleted
    He used throw 115 times during the encounter, should be 0. Perhaps missunderstood that he should stand on x-side of the boss instead of x-mark in phase 2 when he has font of corruption. Not being in meele range is probably also what led to low rupture uptime and low usage of cd's aswell. Also casted recuperate 6 times, this number should also probably be 0.
    Last edited by mmocd95d553fb3; 2016-04-15 at 04:37 PM.

He also isnt opening correctly, Hes missing out on most of his DPS not using Shadow Dance and SR on the pull with ring and Soul cap up. He is correctly using Vanish on pull he just needs to follow that up with Dance and SR. Also looks like he missed 2 uses of Dance and missed out on haveing his 2mins line up with the 2nd and 3rd ring. If you want a good look at how his CDs should line up, here is one of my most recent kills on Mythic Tyrant https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=17
    Looking at the break down of my CD usage and trying to do something similar should help him a lot.
    Last edited by Geoffar; 2016-04-17 at 09:03 AM.

Thank you guys, this is really helpful.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fzzf View Post
    This is gold. Thank you for this. May you have a blessed day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fzzf View Post
    Go in peace you magical beast!

7+ Year Old Account
    He should ask before doing something like this