Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hm? I nevered noticed, probably because I use Windows Fullscreen.

It's called beta for a reason, though...

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Is there proof that they reduced chances or did some people not get multiple invites and jumped to the conclusion that the system was rigged against them rather than the more likely scenario that they just didn't randomly get chosen again? If there is no proof then I am going to go with randomly didn't get chosen again.
    no they have said in the past "if you provide not useful feedback we will less likley invite you in the future, as its a waste of time, however if you provide very useful feedback you will get higher chances"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It opens reduced screen size the first time, and after that it saved my settings every time I opened it.

OP basically wanted to find some shit to step in to have something to complain about and obviously found some regardless that this is not a finished product and in beta, the game won't be released like this. This is basically someone wanting to complain about stepping in shit so they took a shit in the middle of the room, stepped in it and then used it as evidence and complained about people shitting on floors.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it the new buzzword now to blame sjw/lgbt for everything? Have we moved on from dirty casuals to peoples sexual identities? Dont like a video game? Obviously a transexual is to blame. Don't like FPS? Must of been those PC fuckers.
    Rock paper scissors? -> Penis, Vagina, Hermaphrodite
    Limited movement? -> This is the fault of people who call mexicans 'illegal aliens'
    Projectiles the size of watermelons? -> Womens liberation movement was to blame, they wanted 'melons' to be bigger.
    Stacking heroes? -> Gays to blame. It is -always- better to stack heroes, so the whole team of tracers can get wiped out by 1 mei. Awesome team plan.

*Picard Facepalm - Another steller day on the internuts.
    God damn it. It really does work every time. LGBT is such a magnet . But honestly denying that they are using this for publicity is just plain silly.