Destro Burning Ember Glyph For Legion

I really hope they add a cosmetic glyph for destro that replaces our soul shards with the old burning ember visual. It should be a pure cosmetic glyph and would not change the mechanics at all. anyone else hoping for this?

Personally I rather love the Verdant Spheres, so not really lol.

I am, absolutely. With respect to the whole verdant spheres quip, they could always have both.

I mean, you could use that glyph with destruction and have both fire and spheres.

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    I really hope they add a cosmetic glyph for destro that replaces our soul shards with the old burning ember visual. It should be a pure cosmetic glyph and would not change the mechanics at all. anyone else hoping for this?
    me, i hope for this glyph

I just really hope we get to keep verdant spheres tbh.

Deleted
    So every spec is getting floating soul shards? Horray!

Even better if you get engulfed in fire as you gain soul shards, like it works now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have a strong feeling verdant spheres won't be seen again. They would have to add 5, new visual, more likely to cut it knowing them. Honestly I find it difficult to deal with all the stuff they removed from warlocks. Does destro even still have the burning effect in legion? I bet not.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-04-18 at 10:49 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Have a strong feeling verdant spheres won't be seen again. They would have to add 5, new visual, more likely to cut it knowing them. Honestly I find it difficult to deal with all the stuff they removed from warlocks. Does destro even still have the burning effect in legion? I bet not.
    no they don't that's why I suggested a glyph for it. Agreed that they removed too much from warlocks for this xpac, although I don't believe it's because of demon hunters(nor do i blame them). When they announced that all specs would be going back to soul shards I was confused. Why on earth would they change destro when it was working very well, maybe a little boring for some but still theme and mechanic wise it was great. It really embodied the whole "chaotic destruction" theme that they named after. They changed to IMO for no reason other than to synchronize all specs with the same mechanic and "soul shard" theme. totally unneeded

I'd rather they did make a new visual for Verdant Spheres, have you looked at them closely? They're just a copy/paste of the projectile for the Demonic Gateway summon - a 2D sprite no less.

Kael's spheres from Wc3 orbited around him, why can't we have those?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    no they don't that's why I suggested a glyph for it. Agreed that they removed too much from warlocks for this xpac, although I don't believe it's because of demon hunters(nor do i blame them). When they announced that all specs would be going back to soul shards I was confused. Why on earth would they change destro when it was working very well, maybe a little boring for some but still theme and mechanic wise it was great. It really embodied the whole "chaotic destruction" theme that they named after. They changed to IMO for no reason other than to synchronize all specs with the same mechanic and "soul shard" theme. totally unneeded
    I'll tell you why, to give all the flavor to fire mages. They're the ones that have the flame effect now. Honestly, I get the feeling Blizz thought they would make demon hunters / fire mages more original by making warlocks less original. I just hate how they felt the need to remove so many visuals from warlocks when most classes are getting more, not less. Makes legion feel like a nerf and that's the last thing a WoW x-pac should feel like at this point. Why in the world do they think it's a good idea to do this when they're already struggling to keep subs, now that's the question. Makes no sense at all to me.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-04-18 at 11:31 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Signed, I absolutely want the engulfed in flames visuals back. They added a huge part to the Destruction Class Fantasy, especially after the green fire quest. What screams Destruction more than being engulfed in fel fire? I'm not too hopeful on getting it back though... It blows that we lost it for no apparent reason, but it's a massive kick in the teeth that Mages have it now through Combustion. That's also why I feel like we won't be seeing it back; the non-green fire quest version looks like an outdated version of their Combustion.