Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Ain't nothing wrong with a lil child molestation apparently?
    I don't see molestation on the pictures. Or is now any interaction between children and adults molestation?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't see them claiming to be GF/BF. Seems a bit sensationalist.

Yeah I had friends in their 20s when I was around that age, not necessarily anything harmful there. I didn't have a lot of friends at that age so I hung out with a part-time guy who worked supervising schools and such, even in extracurricular hours, and nothing bad went on there. If there was any indication there was an inappropriate situation going on, I'm fairly sure the parents would be more outraged - and they clearly aren't.
    Sounds like Michael Jackson should've moved to Europe, his choice of lifestyle isn't as taboo there....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't see molestation on the pictures. Or is now any interaction between children and adults molestation?
    You must be really dense then.... and I'm figuring this will get me an infraction but wow....

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    You disgust me, child rape supporter.

I don't know if you support child rape because you're a hardliner radical and you wont oppose any of the special identities or if its something ...else ...all together...

But I'm glad various government agencies keep a watch on forums making special lists specifically for people like you.
    I think (s)he's more mocking just how over-the-top your reaction is.

After reading that sentence, I'm sure you've already labelled me a child-rapist and will ignore the rest of this, but just in case there is an ounce of rationality in you:
    -Child rape is wrong
    -Very few rational liberals will condone child rape, or pedophilia in general (I would actually say "no rational liberals" here, but it's possible there are some liberals that are generally rational that would nevertheless condone such actions... I've simply never seen or met one).
    -Claiming all liberals will support this for the reasons you've listed is no different than branding all conservatives as being close-minded bigots in line with Westboro Babtist Church; the extremists are always the most visible members of a group, but rarely represent that group in any meaningful fashion.

You must be really dense then.... and I'm figuring this will get me an infraction but wow....
    When Endus wakes up we're all getting infractions just wait and see.

These people will support child rape but they get offended when they are called on it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

When Endus wakes up we're all getting infractions just wait and see.

These people will support child rape but they get offended when they are called on it.
    Yeah I'm figuring it will only be a matter of time before insulting NAMBLA is an offense on these forums. This is the funniest thing I've seen all day though, seriously though, May90, please stop drinking the koolaid.

To be fair, there isn't any molestation in those pictures.

Keep in mind that claiming there is no molestation is not the same thing as saying it's appropriate. If a 40-year man walked into an American middle school and started flirting with girls without touching them, that would be absurdly inappropriate, but would certainly not be molestation.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize these pictures and the comments therein, we don't need to make up stuff that isn't true to go with it :-P

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    I think (s)he's more mocking just how over-the-top your reaction is.

After reading that sentence, I'm sure you've already labelled me a child-rapist and will ignore the rest of this, but just in case there is an ounce of rationality in you:
    -Child rape is wrong
    -Very few rational liberals will condone child rape, or pedophilia in general (I would actually say "no rational liberals" here, but it's possible there are some liberals that are generally rational that would nevertheless condone such actions... I've simply never seen or met one).
    -Claiming all liberals will support this for the reasons you've listed is no different than branding all conservatives as being close-minded bigots in line with Westboro Babtist Church; the extremists are always the most visible members of a group, but rarely represent that group in any meaningful fashion.
    There's no way to be "over the top" when it comes to pervert filth preying upon children for sex, literally no way.

And if you look I didn't say rational liberals or even liberals, I think I used the words hardliner and radical.

I try always to make that distinction here and if I didn't specify that you can be sure it was an oversight.
    MAGA

Nobody is saying that these particular guys are molesting or raping these particular girls. Just that it's fucking weird for them to be taking pictures with these girls and what appears to be leaving comments talking about how they are "the most beautiful in the world". That's top-level pedo shit.

Combine that with how rampant pedophilia, child marriage, and child rape is in pretty much every muslim country and the fact that they are bringing it with them into western nations. Also the fact that people that are so stupidly PC that they would rather cover up rapes than be labeled "racist" for acknowledging reality... well you can easily see the picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who don't see a molestation on a few pictures with kids and adults leaning on each other - will support child rape? Wut? I think that's enough MMO Champ for today.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm figuring it will only be a matter of time before insulting NAMBLA is an offense on these forums. This is the funniest thing I've seen all day though, seriously though, May90, please stop drinking the koolaid.
    why are you picking fights with people who are also against pedophilia just for asking questions? including one who is extremely against pedophilia. or are you and zombergy going for a no true scotsman type fallacy?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Creepy. Real creepy...

Keep in mind that claiming there is no molestation is not the same thing as saying it's appropriate. If a 40-year man walked into an American middle school and started flirting with girls without touching them, that would be absurdly inappropriate, but would certainly not be molestation.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize these pictures and the comments therein, we don't need to make up stuff that isn't true to go with it :-P
    We would all be deaf dumb and blind to think there isn't sexual relationships at work there.

These people come from cultures where sex with children is normal.

They are then thrust into cultures where it is deplorable but they are told that no rule applies to them.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    Nobody is saying that these particular guys are molesting or raping these particular girls. Just that it's fucking weird for them to be taking pictures with them and what appears to be leaving comments talking about how they are "the most beautiful in the world". That's top-level pedo shit.
    Yeah, that's not really a comment that you would say to random underage girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    We would all be deaf dumb and blind to think there isn't sexual relationships at work there.

They are then thrust into cultures where it is deplorable but they are told that no rule applies to them.
    you have no proof it occured so obviously it occured. /facepalm.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    wtf? so asking a question=supporting child rape? zombergy are you ok?
    when have i ever supported child rape?
    Anyone that doesn't agree with him 100% with him is obviously a pedophile and needs to be put to death.
    Jihad on those that question the will of Zombergy! Death to all Infidels!

It is incredibly obvious by the photos what is going on. The fact that people are trying to find excuses for this is almost equally disturbing. You don't need to see photos of them banging the kids to realize what these guys are thinking about. I can honestly say I've never met someone in their 20's that liked to hang out with 10 year olds "just for fun".

There's no way to be "over the top" when it comes to pervert filth preying upon children for sex, literally no way.

And if you look I didn't say rational liberals or even liberals, I think I used the words hardliner and radical.

I try always to make that distinction here and if I didn't specify that you can be sure it was an oversight.
    You didn't specifically say liberal, and you did reference radicalized beliefs... but you also said:
    "That "progressive" leftists would find nothing fucking wrong with it what so fucking ever."
    "Blue colored text for highlighting Blue ideals.

Blue ideals that, in this case, support grown men having sex with children."

Both of which implied (at least to me) that you were associating the entire left side of the spectrum with these beliefs and positions.

*shrug* If you're only referring to radicals, I will mostly retract my statements about a lack of rationality.... mostly, only because I *do* think you're being a bit over the top, not in the sense that it's wrong to condemn child rape, but in the sense that I think you're a bit to eager to accuse people of supporting that when they may not actually be so. Breadisfunny poking fun at your statement, and you immediately turned around and called him/her a child rapist... that is what made me refer to your reaction as being over the top.

It's difficult to grasp the complete context of those pictures but with what information we have it certainly seems to be shady as fuck. Adult males hanging with preteen girls is top level creepy and not normal in western society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Anyone that doesn't agree with him 100% with him is obviously a pedophile and needs to be put to death.
    Jihad on those that question the will of Zombergy! Death to all Infidels!
    obviously i haven't made my hatred of pedophiles and how their mere existence offends me clear enough for him then.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to know a lot about those cultures...