Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I removed my gladiator sanctum for awhile, brought it back and farmed some bones.

Anyone want to team up and get the win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, money talks in WoW. Money buys people game time, rare boss mounts, conquest points and ratings carry, and Coliseum wins.

And now that money is pretty easy to make (I make easily over 100k a month JUST by doing garrison/shipyard missions), a lot of people are paying for hired wins.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-05-03 at 07:05 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I played two this past weekend - the first was definitely a premade group of about 4 people, with the 'winner' standing in the corner until the end. The second game I played was actually a free-for-all (I got a lucky queue) and when it came down to the last two people, one of the last ones was only there for the kill-count quest, so the other guy got the goodies
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

I usually do my win of the week at 10:30 PM or later (aussie time) an never run into premades.

Last group I hopped into I encountered a 20 man DK boxer. He used army and my frame rate went to shit. That was the last thing I saw happen.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

people still go to that broken event...?

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Last group I hopped into I encountered a 20 man DK boxer. He used army and my frame rate went to shit. That was the last thing I saw happen.
    LOL that sounds kinda funny, i wish you could make a vid of that )))), on the off note 20Dk boxer=20 accounts...i didnt know that some ppl actually pay for 20 accs just be able to have their own 20man-raid grp lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    LOL that sounds kinda funny, i wish you could make a vid of that )))), on the off note 20Dk boxer=20 accounts...i didnt know that some ppl actually pay for 20 accs just be able to have their own 20man-raid grp lol
    there are a few 40man multiboxers

Did a highmaul queue a few weeks ago. It popped about an hour later - seemed like totally random people, no premades. I used a shit title (explorer), never said a word, didnt attract any attention. When we arrived on the arena, i popped the toys that made me translucent / small in size, and then popped engineering World Enlarger as well. I then hid in a corner using Stealthman engi item, and just watched people kill each other. About 75% into the fight, a hunter noticed me and i had to start fighting. By the time i killed him, there were only two people alive - a mage and a paladin, both very good. Thankfully, both were also around 10% health. So one howling blast later, i suddenly find myself last man standing on my first ever highmaul arena

So no, it's not all premades at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taiknee View Post
    I played two this past weekend - the first was definitely a premade group of about 4 people, with the 'winner' standing in the corner until the end. The second game I played was actually a free-for-all (I got a lucky queue) and when it came down to the last two people, one of the last ones was only there for the kill-count quest, so the other guy got the goodies
    The other guy would have been pissed to find out that if you are last man standing (win the chest), your kill-count quest is instantly completed :P
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    there are a few 40man multiboxers
    man XD that crazy, the most i saw in my wow XP was 5-men Elem shammy multi boxers through out various xpacs (i remb during vanilla, i would kill the leader, on my rogue, and rest couldnt not do anything after leader died since their abilities were linked to his, not sure if it still works like that). but still I find it crazy that people spend time to gear up 40 different toons + pay for accounts.

And this is why the whole "X% of players raid" is usually way off since the actual sub numbers are so inflated by things like that. People will act like it's uncommon to have more than one account, but I've run into tons of multiboxers in my day and some just have 2-3 accounts that don't even multibox.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Did a highmaul queue a few weeks ago. It popped about an hour later - seemed like totally random people, no premades. I used a shit title (explorer), never said a word, didnt attract any attention. When we arrived on the arena, i popped the toys that made me translucent / small in size, and then popped engineering World Enlarger as well. I then hid in a corner using Stealthman engi item, and just watched people kill each other. About 75% into the fight, a hunter noticed me and i had to start fighting. By the time i killed him, there were only two people alive - a mage and a paladin, both very good. Thankfully, both were also around 10% health. So one howling blast later, i suddenly find myself last man standing on my first ever highmaul arena

So no, it's not all premades at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

The other guy would have been pissed to find out that if you are last man standing (win the chest), your kill-count quest is instantly completed :P
    Problem with hiding is that people who were involved in kills get that buff.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

Problem with hiding is that people who were involved in kills get that buff.
    Yeah. But it also means that by the time they're done pummeling each other, they are low enough for you not to worry about the buff.

At least that's how it worked in my case.
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Yeah. But it also means that by the time they're done pummeling each other, they are low enough for you not to worry about the buff.

At least that's how it worked in my case.
    True, it depends on 1) when you get caught or if and 2) how hard a time the last people had

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Sad to say there is a DK on my sever that does this every week, rotating out the DK for the win to cap conquest because it's the quickest way to gear them.

man XD that crazy, the most i saw in my wow XP was 5-men Elem shammy multi boxers through out various xpacs (i remb during vanilla, i would kill the leader, on my rogue, and rest couldnt not do anything after leader died since their abilities were linked to his, not sure if it still works like that). but still I find it crazy that people spend time to gear up 40 different toons + pay for accounts.
    5 ele shamans was good in wrath, but why would anyone do that in vanilla, it wasn't even a viable raiding spec.

5 ele shamans was good in wrath, but why would anyone do that in vanilla, it wasn't even a viable raiding spec.
    No idea to be honest, but i remb as i was leveling my rogue in Un-goro crater i saw 5 shammies boxing (back then during leveling ppl just speced all over the place, so u could have met an enhance shamman with 1h/shield) but they were casting lighting bolt to kill npc, thats how i remb it, hence elem spec :P or maybe they were resto..but who would lvl as 5 resto shammies?

or maybe they were resto..but who would lvl as 5 resto shammies?
    someone really getting ready for 5 raid spots in sunwell? xD

someone really getting ready for 5 raid spots in sunwell? xD
    lol =) probably

im surprised there are ques even popping for this thing anymore, the insanity item from there is glorious

Still need to win this, always targeting hunters

Looking for a group of 5 to trade wins. US servers