Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yelling at the elderly is by far my favourite thing to do.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

either way you stopped it from being an even longer wait time with the old man harping on at the worker, without the worker loosing concentration and constantly talking to the old man, you helped the matter and thus the worker can finish the job without interruptions (besides if you were right and the old man was saying that things were being done wrong, then he can do his own damn car wash if he's nit picky) that seems to be the theme recently about old people, they demand respect, hell, respect is earned not given because of your age. only ones that don't count are those who are war heroes, fighting for your country deserves instant respect in my book!

I've gone off on people only to find out that I didn't have all the information and the people I yelled at had good reason to behave the way they did. These days I don't speak out unless I know all the details.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

How do you dare yelling at elders?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    What do you think?
    Some men just want to have their cars washed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinball2k View Post
    I also tore a stripe off an older gentleman waiting in line at the pharmacy the other week. He was bad mouthing the staff asking why they don't have this items ready every week as he always comes in, but he seemed to forget they have a few thousand other people to deal with. He soon shut the fuck up and just gave me dirty looks instead.
    And then all of the medications and pharmacy staff started clapping.

Yelling at an elderly person is like yelling at someone that is retarded.

Yea sure maybe the retarded guy put his finger in your pudding and has a dumb look on his face, but you can't really yell at him.

If there was a reasonable explanation to this, the guy would have immediately told you and you would have been like "oh damn sorry". In the absence of that I think you're safe.