Can't enter Desolate Sands

So I just reinstalled D3, and I'm having a strange issue.
    Whenever I try to enter the Desolate Sands, the loading screen persist forever. I'm able to fully control my character, and teleporting back to town removes the loading screen.

I'm running Win10, and launching the .exe in Win7 compatibility mode doesn't do anything.
    I have tried Scan and Repair with no results.

I have already posted it in the TechSupport forum, but I was wondering if there was anyone here who had a solution or have had similar issues.

Sounds like you have AMD card, in which case try the latest drivers (I believe). There's been a problem for players with AMD cards where the game stalled/crashed in Desolate Sands and one other area in the game, which was attributed to some version of the drivers (don't remember which, I don't have AMD myself).

Okay, that fixed the issue, don't know why it didn't occur to m to update the driver.

- - - Updated - - -

Or it fixed the Desolate Sands issue, but I still have a somewhat similar issue in Blood Marsh/Path of the Drowned where I sometimes get screen freezing/shaking.

Generally speaking, one of the first steps I always suggest for people to take when troubleshooting issues like this is to update their drivers. That fixes things 90% of the time without any hassle whatsoever.