Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by panalfik View Post
    I guess by some coincidence
    Yeah that sounds like quite a believable tale chap. Also why don't you take your retarded martyr bs somewhere anyone cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    It effects it if you got a banned license on your bnet account, lifted bans do not.
    Not sure that's true I sadly enough know an individual with alpha access and the one year bot ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Yeah that sounds like quite a believable tale chap. Also why don't you take your retarded martyr bs somewhere anyone cares.
    LOL, I love angry lefties! It always makes me feel alive when they're hating on me.

LOL, I love angry lefties! It always makes me feel alive when they're hating on me.
    I don't think you know what a leftie is either but keep going. We told you why you got banned and you seem to think the reason is SJW or lefties because you can't accept facts.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-04-18 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't think you know what a leftie is either but keep going. We told you why you got banned and you seem to think the reason is SJW or lefties because you can't accept facts.
    I know exactly why I got banned as I've stated before - saying that I'm just joking around. Not that I agree with the validity of said suspension. Now I'm just having a great time withstanding the butt-clenched seriousness, "facts" and passive-aggressive behavior from you lot.
    Last edited by mmoca7431c090a; 2016-04-18 at 03:44 PM.

Yeah, have had several small bans multiple times (usually for insulting or w/e) but last one was years ago. Got MoP+WoD alpha.

I know exactly why I got banned as I've stated before - saying that I'm just joking around. Not that I agree with the validity of said suspension. Now I'm just having a great time withstanding the butt-clenched seriousness, "facts" and passive-aggressive behavior from you lot.
    The suspension was validated though. You broke their rules of conduct therefore you were issued with a suspension. If you want to avoid any suspensions in the future don't break the rules. I've been suspended a couple of times doesn't mean I didn't deserve it or it was not validated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so you admit there is no case to your thread, and you're just lingering around because you disagree with a valid suspension.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sure sure you got quite the cross to carry. You poor suppressed internet hero I hope you didn't get triggered too hard by telling us about the injustice you suffered.

Got a 1 month ban at the start of MoP, and I got into alpha as soon as it came back after new year.