Deleted

Fire Mage Artifact needs verdant spheres skin as offjand

It does need them alternate skin with verdant spheres. The most iconic thing of the greatest blood mage we know. Nothing will fit Felo'melorn better than verdant spheres.

I tell ye

VERDANT SPHERES

Deleted
    The Verdant Speres were not part of that sword.

How Could Keal still have them after he lost that sword otherwise.

Don't WLs already have something very similiar?

Edit: It's exactly that. It's the Glyph of Verdant Spheres.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    The Verdant Speres were not part of that sword.

How Could Keal still have them after he lost that sword otherwise.

Don't WLs already have something very similiar?

Edit: It's exactly that. It's the Glyph of Verdant Spheres.
    these would be new wards, some other ards from some other city of high elves! hey, orb was not too but here it is.
    yeah locks have it but it fits more someone who wields that bloody felo'melorn that locks with their sargeras sticks and jiggling zarhyms

The spheres were already a Fire Mage graphic for Phoenix's Flames.
    They've vanished temporarily as the spell changed but I expect they'll be back soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The spheres were already a Fire Mage graphic for Phoenix's Flames.
    They've vanished temporarily as the spell changed but I expect they'll be back soon.
    one sphere, yes? needs 2 more to be cooooool. still pretty littl thing mm mm

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    one sphere, yes? needs 2 more to be cooooool. still pretty littl thing mm mm
    It was three. One per charge. It was one in an early build because it was bugged and didn't spawn more as you gained charges.
    You make a lot of stupid topics about visuals but this is one of the worst, it's like you're intentionally misunderstanding the clear intentions of what already exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It was three. One per charge. It was one in an early build because it was bugged and didn't spawn more as you gained charges.
    You make a lot of stupid topics about visuals but this is one of the worst, it's like you're intentionally misunderstanding the clear intentions of what already exists.
    owowowow mate, I know that you are quite jealous of my intelligence and creative flair that allows me to mold up this threads, but come on, you should calm down, relax a little. You seem to suffer from anger issues and it does not fit such a young little lady like you. There is nothing to misunderstand when one does not know the effect is in the place. I've only seen one orb one one video some time ago. Considering how much time you spend on these forums, one would expect more from your behaviour; even some manners. Breath in and breath out.