Thread: Feral Is 'Bad'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    yep warriors are the kings of melee in rated arena (even though walking dead is pretty insane this season), at least in RBGs rogues/dks and maybe even Enh are more desired than Arms.
    No offense, but do you even know anything about the game? Warriors are not "kings of melee", lol.

You can't really compare Rogue and Warrior spots together as they both perform different roles. Of course people want Enhance, it's top damage at the moment.

Warriors are important to bring for Executes, too.

Don't get me wrong Feral is crazy fun for me in yolo game play .. just in a group Vs group setting whatever my feral can do my warrior/dk does much better .. Just me?
    Like you're complaining about Feral being bad and warriors having more mobility than you, are you even playing the same game? Storm bolt is the best CC in the game? Do you not know how to use Cyclone properly?
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-20 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    No offense, but do you even know anything about the game? Warriors are not "kings of melee", lol.

You can't really compare Rogue and Warrior spots together as they both perform different roles. Of course people want Enhance, it's top damage at the moment.

Warriors are important to bring for Executes, too.

Like you're complaining about Feral being bad and warriors having more mobility than you, are you even playing the same game? Storm bolt is the best CC in the game? Do you not know how to use Cyclone properly?
    Lol confused nub, don't start something u can not finish, even though i think you confused me with some1 else, but let me finish this for you.
    1) None offence taken, because i am pretty sure i am higher recent PvP xp than you, so why would i get offended?
    2) I was referring to the previous post where guy said warriors eclipsed other melee in MOP/WOD, or did you forget when 1st season of MOP warriors had range kick + range silence + 2nd wind? Also did you check current 3s US arena ladder above 2.7k? In case you didnt, there are more warriors than rogue, and there is warrior 2.9k+, unlike any rogues. Lastly, do you know who won the last blizzcon ? Turbo, oh guess what warrior was in that comp
    3) Different rolls? Are you aware i was talking about Arena not RBGs, i refered to RBGs as an example were other melee classes more in demand than warriors aka rogue=FC, DK=TC and Enh=AOE dmg + purges, in fact if you would bother read my other posts i said that Enhance if plaid properly in top 2 sometimes top1 damages in RBGs, despite the fact this post was related to Arena 3s.
    4) Did i ever said warriors are not important? I think i stated the opposite
    5) Kiddo do u even read? Please find me a post where i complain about ferals being bad? I said they are one of the ROFLstomping comps up to 2.4k cuz its so easy to train healer as feral/bm/hpal or rshammy to 2.4k. after 2.5k warriors/rogues/dk pull ahead due to high skill cap of the teams who can cc/peel/counter feral's burst.
    Once again, please find a post where i said ferals have bad mobility. Yes, warriors DO have more MOBILITY than I am in rated PvP, because my main is Ret. I never even mentioned storm bolt, but warriors DO have better CC than me, since my main is Ret. Yes i know how to clone ppl, despite the fact my main does NOT have a clone. Please write me another clueless post. thx
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-04-20 at 03:35 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol confused nub, don't start something u can not finish, even though i think you confused me with some1 else, but let me finish this for you.
    1) None offence taken, because i am pretty sure i am higher recent PvP xp than you, so why would i get offended?
    2) I was referring to the previous post where guy said warriors eclipsed other melee in MOP/WOD, or did you forget when 1st season of MOP warriors had range kick + range silence + 2nd wind? Also did you check current 3s US arena ladder above 2.7k? In case you didnt, there are more warriors than rogue, and there is warrior 2.9k+, unlike any rogues. Lastly, do you know who won the last blizzcon ? Turbo, oh guess what warrior was in that comp
    3) Different rolls? Are you aware i was talking about Arena not RBGs, i refered to RBGs as an example were other melee classes more in demand than warriors aka rogue=FC, DK=TC and Enh=AOE dmg + purges, in fact if you would bother read my other posts i said that Enhance if plaid properly in top 2 sometimes top1 damages in RBGs, despite the fact this post was related to Arena 3s.
    5) Kiddo do u even read? Please find me a post where i complain about ferals being bad? I said they are one of the ROFLstomping comps up to 2.4k cuz its so easy to train healer as feral/bm/hpal or rshammy to 2.4k. after 2.5k warriors/rogues/dk pull ahead due to high skill cap of the teams who can cc/peel/counter feral's burst.
    Once again, please find a post where i said ferals have bad mobility. Yes, warriors DO have more MOBILITY than I am in rated PvP, because my main is Ret. I never even mentioned storm bolt, but warriors DO have better CC than me, since my main is Ret. Yes i know how to clone ppl, despite the fact my main does NOT have a clone. Please write me another clueless post. thx
    Yeah, I meant to multi-quote you and Cempa.

Warriors didn't eclipse other melee in MoP besides the first season when they were unintentionally broken at the start and then still "strong" after the nerfs for the rest of the season. You should remember rets and ferals during S13 and how bad warrior was around the point of s13/s14 and still weren't top tier in s15. How does a spec that was only OP for one of the seasons and dogshit in 2 of them eclipse every other melee? They're still not kings of melee at the moment, they were pretty bad in s16 too.

Representation doesn't = what's good. That's always been true and always will be.

How is saying "at least in RBGs rogues/dks and maybe even Enh are more desired than Arms" related to arena? I said they play different roles so you can't really compare them even if they all fit under "melee".

God damn. I don't even play this class and I don't play feral but dear lord I think I would rather kill myself than have your kind of mentality. Don't get out much do ya loser?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't see why he got so mad at the last part when it was obviously quoting OP even though I missed the multi-quote.

Yeah, I meant to multi-quote you and Cempa.

Warriors didn't eclipse other melee in MoP besides the first season when they were unintentionally broken at the start and then still "strong" after the nerfs for the rest of the season. You should remember rets and ferals during S13 and how bad warrior was around the point of s13/s14 and still weren't top tier in s15. How does a spec that was only OP for one of the seasons and dogshit in 2 of them eclipse every other melee? They're still not kings of melee at the moment, they were pretty bad in s16 too.

Representation doesn't = what's good. That's always been true and always will be.

How is saying "at least in RBGs rogues/dks and maybe even Enh are more desired than Arms" related to arena? I said they play different roles so you can't really compare them even if they all fit under "melee".
    Warriors were most common over all class plaid at high end arena melee wise, and if you say that looking at 2.6k-2.7k+ cr team and judging the balance of classes by those numbers is not relevant, well maybe you should go back RBGing? Rets werent even as great as other DPS classes in s13, aka rogues with legendary daggers, locks, fire mages/frost mages, boomies, hunters, dks. S13 is the only season when warriors were not at least in a GOOD spot. If you are saying that warriors were "dog shit" in MOP s2,s3 + WOD you clearly don't arena much, as i said earlier you should stick with RBGs since Arena and RBGs are two totally different things.

I wasnt comparing them, if you actually read my post, i stated rogue=FC, DK=TC, Enh=dmg/purgies, so you just rephrasing what i wrote earlier.

Over all in MOP/WOD warriors overall in a better spot than any other melee, as i said earlier look at Blizzcon, turbo won it, look now, there are more warriors than rogs above 2.7k. Once agian, you don't read do you, i did not say "they are kings atm" i said overall in MOP/WOD they were in better spot than other melee, and brought you examples last season and this season. You just messed up and trying to figure your way out. Bottom point, i doubt a person who does not have AM and never been above 2.4k in 3s knows much about high end Arena PvPing, as i said earlier, stick with your RBGs kiddo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    God damn. I don't even play this class and I don't play feral but dear lord I think I would rather kill myself than have your kind of mentality. Don't get out much do ya loser?
    Oh i am sorry, did i hurt your cupcake's feelings? Yes u totally got me there, i totally never go out lol, maybe you spend ton of hours on this game and u still fail at it, but i can spend minimum time and still get high rating.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't see why he got so mad at the last part when it was obviously quoting OP even though I missed the multi-quote.
    I didn't get mad, i just smacked an arrogant kid who thinks he is good at pvp, hence he has a right to start trash talk on forums.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-04-20 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    That escalated quickly.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors were most common over all class plaid at high end arena melee wise, and if you say that looking at 2.6k-2.7k+ cr team and judging the balance of classes by those numbers is not relevant, well maybe you should go back RBGing? Rets werent even as great as other DPS classes in s13, aka rogues with legendary daggers, locks, fire mages/frost mages, boomies, hunters, dks. S13 is the only season when warriors were not at least in a GOOD spot. If you are saying that warriors were "dog shit" in MOP s2,s3 + WOD you clearly don't arena much, as i said earlier you should stick with RBGs since Arena and RBGs are two totally different things.

I wasnt comparing them, if you actually read my post, i stated rogue=FC, DK=TC, Enh=dmg/purgies, so you just rephrasing what i wrote earlier.

Over all in MOP/WOD warriors overall in a better spot than any other melee, as i said earlier look at Blizzcon, turbo won it, look now, there are more warriors than rogs above 2.7k. Once agian, you don't read do you, i did not say "they are kings atm" i said overall in MOP/WOD they were in better spot than other melee, and brought you examples last season and this season. You just messed up and trying to figure your way out. Bottom point, i doubt a person who does not have AM and never been above 2.4k in 3s knows much about high end Arena PvPing, as i said earlier, stick with your RBGs kiddo.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i am sorry, did i hurt your cupcake's feelings? Yes u totally got me there, i totally never go out lol, maybe you spend ton of hours on this game and u still fail at it, but i can spend minimum time and still get high rating.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't get mad, i just smacked an arrogant kid who thinks he is good at pvp, hence he has a right to start trash talk on forums.
    You didn't smack anyone. You got mad because I pointed out that you made up a load of bullshit about warriors being the strongest melee since s12 and tried to start rating bashing me. That's so easy to do on unofficial forums where you're not linked to your armory page. You can't even type properly and you use the insult "kiddo" so I'm really doubting you're some sort of glad range player when all I read is:

"lool warrior strongest meeeeleee since s12, u dont agre u r rbg pleyer xdd not even 2.4 i pleid to r1 5 times kiddo i rek u in duel 1v1"
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-20 at 03:18 PM.

You didn't smack anyone. You got mad because I pointed out that you made up a load of bullshit about warriors being the strongest melee since s12 and tried to start rating bashing me. That's so easy to do on unofficial forums where you're not linked to your armory page. You can't even type properly and you use the insult "kiddo" so I'm really doubting you're some sort of glad range player when all I read is:

"lool warrior strongest meeeeleee since s12, u dont agre u r rbg pleyer xdd not even 2.4 i pleid to r1 5 times kiddo i rek u in duel 1v1"
    I mean you and I both have our differences on other issues - but I agree so much. I dont understand why you would even start debating with this guy, he's... impossible to debate with. His reasoning for anything is 'I is glad u nub u wrong' (when there is absolutely no way to prove he is and armory links are easily faked, I even told him Im Gladiator aswell but that didn't catch either, WoD Gladiator even). On top of that he can't spell properly and his arguments are complete bullshit - no Warriors have not been the king of melee since s12, anyone with a brain could figure that one out.

On topic:

Again, Ferals aren't the gods that a lot of people on these forums make them out to be. As someone else said Ferals scale badly with more opponents. Yes Ferals have some stupid mechanics (rejuvenation usable in form, Ysera's Gift, Nature's Vigil, 3x Incarnation Rake stuns) but Ferals are not OP in 3s. Sure they might be very good in duels and 2s but the game absolutely should not be balanced around either of those for obvious reason!

With that said the OP is clearly exaggerating (or just plain wrong in a lot of cases). But Feral is one of the worst melee this season, only Ret is worse of.

Remove 3x Incarnation Rake, Ysera's Gift, Nature's Vigil and Rejuvenation in form and make Treants viable or something to fix the issues with Feral. But hey instead Blizzard gives us Legion where they remove everything skillful about the spec and turns it into a 100% damage bot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought feral currently is in a top spot when it comes to pressure / burst / mobility?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    I thought feral currently is in a top spot when it comes to pressure / burst / mobility?
    Not top viability wise, guess the best word I can think of is "decent" to describe it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    I mean you and I both have our differences on other issues - but I agree so much. I dont understand why you would even start debating with this guy, he's... impossible to debate with. His reasoning for anything is 'I is glad u nub u wrong' (when there is absolutely no way to prove he is and armory links are easily faked, I even told him Im Gladiator aswell but that didn't catch either, WoD Gladiator even). On top of that he can't spell properly and his arguments are complete bullshit - no Warriors have not been the king of melee since s12, anyone with a brain could figure that one out.

On topic:

Again, Ferals aren't the gods that a lot of people on these forums make them out to be. As someone else said Ferals scale badly with more opponents. Yes Ferals have some stupid mechanics (rejuvenation usable in form, Ysera's Gift, Nature's Vigil, 3x Incarnation Rake stuns) but Ferals are not OP in 3s. Sure they might be very good in duels and 2s but the game absolutely should not be balanced around either of those for obvious reason!

With that said the OP is clearly exaggerating (or just plain wrong in a lot of cases). But Feral is one of the worst melee this season, only Ret is worse of.

Remove 3x Incarnation Rake, Ysera's Gift, Nature's Vigil and Rejuvenation in form and make Treants viable or something to fix the issues with Feral. But hey instead Blizzard gives us Legion where they remove everything skillful about the spec and turns it into a 100% damage bot.
    Because I made a mistake by not adding in a multi-quote I thought that was why he was a bit angry, then I realized it wasn't. Sorta know to avoid him now, lol.

The funniest part about him rating bashing is the fact he was happy about getting 2.2 in 5s on the first page. Can't believe he said rogues had legendary daggers in s13.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-20 at 10:07 PM.

I was referring to the post before me where guy said that warriors have the MOST viable comps in MOP especially WOD compared to other melee in rated arena, warriors historically in a good or great melee spot with an exception of one season in Cata, which is outside of my discussion scope. Then you refered to rogues, I gave you a link, a prove that above 2.7k cr in 3s, warriors have higher representation number in 3s than rogs, in addition once again warrior comp did win last blizzcon, see how I actually bring up facts as well as my personal xp to back it all up, while what do you have? Just your incorrect opinion, lack of any type of decent arena xp and you don’t have one shred of evidence/ statistics/ links to prove anything that you are saying. If you would to bother read my posts, in every post I provide link to my alt’s armory so nubs like you cant QQ “oh all u saying is a BS, u never got above 2k” so plz do click below,
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Medyza/simple
    “"lool warrior strongest meeeeleee since s12, u dont agre u r rbg pleyer xdd not even 2.4 i pleid to r1 5 times kiddo i rek u in duel 1v1 “
    Are u delusional, please find me where I wrote that, we are talking about rated pvp, specifically rated 3s. But sure try to change directions to offtopics such as duels lol.
    So to summarize what you are actually saying here: 1) A person who never been above 2.2k in majority of arena brackets talks about high end arena balance/melee representation 2) You saying that overall in MOP-WOD warriors are total shit at high end 3s arena.

The reason we are having this discussion on first place, is because you were being an arrogant kid who jumped me and wanted to jump the person who created this post on 1st place. It is his opinion, does not matter if he is 100% right or he has few misleading thoughts, we suppose to come here to discuss topics in a civil manner and help each other out, but what I can’t stand is nubs like you who are actually bad, thinking themselves amazing pvpers, jumping people. Hence, as I stated in my 1st response to you, I never start anything, but sure as hell I’ll be the one to finish this, so bring it on your “amazing” pvp knowledge.

P.S. here is another stat list for MOP
    Only includes players with 2200 arena rating or higher:

Warriors – 15.4% (Arms, easily the #1 spec overall)
    Paladin – 11.7 (Holy)
    Druids – 11.7 (Restoration)
    Mages – 10.1 (Frost)
    Priests – 9.7 (Shadow)
    Shamans – 9.7 (Restoration)
    Death Knights – 9.5 (Frost)
    Warlocks – 7.7 (Destruction)
    Hunters – 7.2 (Beastmastery)
    Rogues – 4.8 (Subtlety)
    Monks – 2.7 (Windwalker)

source http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/...tation-in-mop/

Here is spec representation in arena WODs3 (arms highest dps represention spec at 9.3%)

Source http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...200&ladder=3v3

So please do tell me that i was wrong when i said Warrior is most common melee dps class represented in mid-high end cr of 3s arena in MOP-WOD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    I mean you and I both have our differences on other issues - but I agree so much. I dont understand why you would even start debating with this guy, he's... impossible to debate with. His reasoning for anything is 'I is glad u nub u wrong' (when there is absolutely no way to prove he is and armory links are easily faked, I even told him Im Gladiator aswell but that didn't catch either, WoD Gladiator even). On top of that he can't spell properly and his arguments are complete bullshit - no Warriors have not been the king of melee since s12, anyone with a brain could figure that one out
    I love how kids these days do not even read, so please let me hold your hand on this one lol.
    I guess you missed the 3v3 ladder link above 2.7cr, I guess you missed last blizzcon finals, I guess you missed last 2 xpacs of arena at decent rating. I love how you lost ur own argument where you told that a proper WoW balance would be giving everyone same cc tools and mobility essentially making every class identical, aka: dks having same cc and mobility as mages/droods. That idea may work for another game but Blizzard will never implement it, now you are being a sore loser and you are jumping around commenting below my posts without having guts to actually reply directly to my posts. Finally, unlike me, you never actually linked your armory.

P.S. best part in your feral post above matches with what i said earlier, but please do keep on arguing because you lost your post earlier lol

- - - Updated - - -

snip.
    Was i happy? now u can read my mind lol? for a psychic you do write some clueless stuff.
    It is not about ur multi post mistake, it is about you attempting to jump the Person who created this post, instead of explaining your point of view in a civil matter
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-04-21 at 07:32 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you weren't a Blazing Boost you'd know why rep doesn't correlate with how strong a spec is.

If you also weren't a Blazing Boost you'd remember how warriors performed in MoP and you'd realize they're not "king of the melee" at the minute.

That's all I need to know, really. The irony of you calling me arrogant, jesus. Every post from you is

"LOL NOOBI I AM GLADIERTER U ARE 2.2 NOOBI RBG PLAYER LOK AT LADDER IM RIGHT HAHAHAA KIDDO KIDDO"

Here's some rep statistics that show rogues being one of the worst specs in the game by your logic.

Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-22 at 12:42 AM.

Why do lots of threads about pvp turn into an ego fight?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Because there's no armory here

Means people like Snegovik can come into every thread and bash people, because there's no armory here he can claim that he's a 20x R1.

I never claimed i was r1, and with posts i do make, i have links to prove it ) my points/rating (i posted my armory in one of the previous posts)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. if you would read that chart properly ud know rogues at 5.7% which is upper-mid/lower top pack atm. Also specs in the chart represent top 15 specs above 2.2k; hence, the worst dps classes are not among them because they were cut off below 15th place, a good example would be Paladin(Ret is not there). but good try

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Because some people cant admit when they are wrong even if you give them facts, statistics, sources and xp to back it all up, all they can say "oh you bought all your ratings" or make up stuff like "LOL NOOBI I AM GLADIERTER U ARE 2.2 NOOBI RBG PLAYER LOK AT LADDER IM RIGHT HAHAHAA KIDDO KIDDO" despite i never actually wrote that )))
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-04-22 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    disregard the feral down playing the strength of his class. their mobility is probably the best in the game, or top 2. burst is redic. specially tied in with the rake spam pressure, ofc it does have a 3 min cd. and their normal pressure is quite good too. not amazing but more then fine and maybe even a tad too good when you consider their high mobility and very large uptimes on a target. they can also self heal pretty well too when you compare it to some of the more lack luster self heals a few other hybrids have (IE ret).

so yes feral is top tier and anyone who is decent at pvp could probably get glad on a feral with the right comp and on par teamates. (In 3s)

overall feral is like most melee, meh in rbgs unless you fill a niche, but for the rest of pvp like duels, arenas, bgs, and wpvp...they are very very good and probably one of the best all around classes.

Deleted
    Obviously u havent put enough time really learning how to play feral, because if u would have you didnt need to create this awful thread. It would be helpful if you link your /played on feral and your Armory.

Feral has:

1. Mobility.
    2. Damage
    3. Self healing

So which one haven't you figured out yet?