Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    ah so you bash it pre-emptively for something that hasnt happened yet

and shifting goalposts where you first started talking about Legions release content and then shifted to patch content

got it

and nice talking out of your ass with the bolded
    I am not shifting goalposts, I replied to something you wrote. You say people were fine with MoP, I said why and said that if Legion does the same, perhaps it'd be fine, too.

As to what Legion is going to contain, see the alpha and read the tweets / posts starting with Gamescom (8 months ago?).

Deleted
    Prediction: You will get bored as fuck playing Legion over the course of 2 years since all you will do is hunt for consumables that give you artifact power, and once there's not a single perk to be gotten from your artifact weapon, you will become bored because there's no real incentive to play.

Next two years...hmm.....2+ million active subs. Old gods related expansion on it's way. Game basically the same. Community more quiet, staying for habit, not excitement.
    Mother pus bucket!

The same complaints as always, only the names have changed.

7+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV because WoW lost its soul over a decade ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    If you just lost your shit instead of discuss, theres no need to me to take any more part of it. It seens that you can only speak with people that actually agree with you and do not respect other views. Either way, we are done here. I don't have time for yellings and swearings. Have a nice evening.
    I get the impression you're a feminist too. I didn't lose my shit whatsoever, you have no actual response so you're going to try and attack my method of speech which yes, involves swearing because I was raised around a family that swears often. I don't swear out of hostility, it's part of my dialect. Much like how people say "meng" or "mang".

If you want to disagree with me then do it. However don't try to take this nonexisting moral highground where you feel your argument is superior to mine because "you swear", grow the fuck up. Oh no, I said "fuck", would you like a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Adding Legacy servers does nothing bad minus cost Blizzard money. I'm sure they could make up some useless mount and sell it for 15 bucks to cover all the costs the server would ever need.

The reverse is also a thing. People who dislike the idea can't come up with a decent reason why not. The only thing it costs is Blizzard money/time. It doesn't cost the players anything. Adding it in is only a bonus to everyone. Play it or not, who knows, but not trying it seems stubborn. Yes, if it was popular, it would tell the current devs that they are trashcan, but I think everyone knows that already.

I know its off topic, so I'll stop.

I don't really have an on topic thing to post... oh well.
    What about the upkeep, which is absolutely going to be more than server costs.
    The only reasons that players don't demand or expect "fixes" to the 3rd party ones is because they are not blizzard, because they are not official.
    And because they are free.

Blizzard would absolutely be expected to "fix" major issues with the game, as well as support it.
    And that then increases the costs dramatically above just the hosting.
    Given the current state of support, in the time it can take we certainly do not want to have another game competing with that.
    Especially one which would require a lot of training in something that a lot of people if any inside blizzard know in sufficient detail any longer.

We have come up with plenty of reasons, you just don't like them.

And what does your crowd do ?
    Keep repeating the examples of 3rd parties with seemingly such large populations yet are free of cost or running on donations.
    Not comparable in the slightest.

Find some 3rd party private wow servers of some previous expansion which are charging a fee similar to the current wow subscription, and ones that are fixing bugs, that are offering support for in-game issues as well.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-04-25 at 11:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by VinylScratch View Post
    I get the impression you're a feminist too. I didn't lose my shit whatsoever, you have no actual response so you're going to try and attack my method of speech which yes, involves swearing because I was raised around a family that swears often. I don't swear out of hostility, it's part of my dialect. Much like how people say "meng" or "mang".

If you want to disagree with me then do it. However don't try to take this nonexisting moral highground where you feel your argument is superior to mine because "you swear", grow the fuck up. Oh no, I said "fuck", would you like a tissue?
    You are just hostile for no reason. Also, i dont have a crystal ball to predict thats your normal behavior. Would you like a piñata and a blindfold to keep talking?

7+ Year Old Account
    You are just hostile for no reason. Also, i dont have a crystal ball to predict thats your normal behavior. Would you like a piñata and a blindfold to keep talking?
    You clearly don't understand hostility. Let me guess, I'm hostile because I disagree with you?

You clearly don't understand hostility. Let me guess, I'm hostile because I disagree with you?
    Quite the opposite, looks like its because I don't agree with you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quite the opposite, looks like its because I don't agree with you.
    Considering nothing I've said has been said with any hostility past your perceived hostility? I mean in your mind you think I'm being hostile when I'm not, should probably look into rereading what I said and see if it actually had any hostility. Here's a helper: I speak in a monotone.

Considering nothing I've said has been said with any hostility past your perceived hostility? I mean in your mind you think I'm being hostile when I'm not, should probably look into rereading what I said and see if it actually had any hostility. Here's a helper: I speak in a monotone.
    WOW you cleary lack the skills to read your own words, but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt because you are being quite calm now. Check the diference between our chat now and your first reply.