10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like a first-person Diablo. Boasting all of 50 enemies and "20+" boss fights makes it sound relatively short though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    It sounds like a first-person Diablo. Boasting all of 50 enemies and "20+" boss fights makes it sound relatively short though.
    Well, to be fair, Left 4 Dead only had a handful of enemies and bosses, and the maps never really changed. I'm guessing this game is going for that vibe, but with more players and in a fantasy setting.

My only issue from these videos is that the effects were too flashy and made it hard to see what what going on at times, coupled with the player being blocked by just about every teammate.

If it is done well, and has enough variety, then I could see this as a fun co-op romp like L4D or Vermintide.