Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account

Australian deputy PM mocks Johnny Depp's dog smuggling apology video

OMG BURN! Seriously though, crocodile tears. I bet these two are only saddened by the fact that they have to obey the laws like common people. Its unfortunate that these same actors/actresses in the US cant be held to the same standard.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/asia/a...-video-mocked/
    (CNN) — Australia's deputy prime minister -- who once threatened to euthanize dogs belonging to Johnny Depp and Amber Heard -- has mocked the actors' videotaped apology for failing to declare the Yorkshire terriers when entering the country last year.

Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce told Australian public broadcaster ABC that Depp "looked like he was auditioning for the Godfather" in the somber apology video, but said he did not "think he'll get an Academy Award for his performance."

He doubled down on his criticism in an interview with CNN affiliate Channel 7's "Sunrise" program, advising the Academy Award-nominated actor to "do it again" with "a little gusto."

The apology video by the Hollywood couple was played to a Queensland court on Monday as Heard appeared over the incident.

Heard, an actress who has appeared in films including "Magic Mike XXL" and "The Danish Girl," was spared a conviction when she pleaded guilty to knowingly producing a false or misleading document, while two other charges of illegally importing her dogs were dismissed.

The court magistrate gave her a one-month good behavior bond sentence, Channel 7 said. If she breaks the bond, she will have to pay a fine of 1,000 Australian dollars ($767), but the incident will not go on record.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    OMG BURN! Seriously though, crocodile tears. I bet these two are only saddened by the fact that they have to obey the laws like common people. Its unfortunate that these same actors/actresses in the US cant be held to the same standard.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/asia/a...-video-mocked/
    Johnny Depp and his "wife" are literally two of the dopiest fucking people in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Johnny Depp and his "wife" are literally two of the dopiest fucking people in the world.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    I am not sure this Barnaby Joyce is any less pathetic than them for his pointless comments.. the difference being of course that the couple are actors and Barnaby is in a position of power where he can affect other peoples lives. Pathetic people being rich and famous is par for the course, powerful pathetic people are a threat. Barnaby is a threat

He looks like he's sucking on a fucking lemon this entire video. Fuck the twat. 3salt5me
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.