Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    Why aren't there ever shootings during the filming of polka videos?!?!?!
    Film one in that park at 3 am.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I dunno, shouldn't these be the things #BLM is concerned about? Not the song title, the fact a black man is more likely to be shot by another black man then he is by a white man?
    The assumption that black people don't care about black on black crime, is false.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    What is the purpose of this thread?
    The purpose? to incite racial animosity toward a group of people by highlighting the negative events occurring in their community.

The race bait threads aren't even creative anymore...lol, it's so blatantly obvious what the overall objective is. Back in the day the race bait threads were subtle, yet effective, now it's just lazy and unoriginal lol.

InB4someone days "those damn black people (insert negative statement here"

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    That's what I am wondering?
    There was a rash of violent crime in an American city, someone should shine a light on the reasons behind these horrendous activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were probably in the middle of the 3 day waiting period...

The point

----

your head.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Rappers taking selfies......
    Tisk.
    Tisk.
    Tisk.

What is the world coming to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    The purpose? to incite racial animosity toward a group of people by highlighting the negative events occurring in their community.

The race bait threads aren't even creative anymore...lol, it's so blatantly obvious what the overall objective is. Back in the day the race bait threads were subtle, yet effective, now it's just lazy and unoriginal lol.

InB4someone days "those damn black people (insert negative statement here"
    The news is race baiting?, what next?.

• At 12:05 a.m., a 24-year-old man was critically wounded in South Austin. He was in the 5500 block of West Congress Parkway when he was shot in the chest and abdomen and grazed in the leg. He was listed in critical condition at Loyola University Medical Center.
    I guess things were on schedule then

450 shot dead in Chicago last year? Thousands wounded? That's a war in most places.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    450 shot dead last year? Thousands wounded? That's a war in most places.
    Chicago is on pace for 600 homicides this year. www.heyjackass.com

I dunno, shouldn't these be the things #BLM is concerned about? Not the song title, the fact a black man is more likely to be shot by another black man then he is by a white man?
    It's tough to promote their agenda if they are honest about things

Mathis-Tate said they were just having some fun in the park
    I bet they were good boys too that didn't do anything wrong.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    The news is race baiting?, what next?.
    If I continuously made threads about the negative actions of a particular group of people whether it be white, black, asian, etc people what would you call that? It's race baiting.

It's rather evident that some fonts on here have an agenda. Let's not act oblivious....

There's so much good that is done by all groups of people, but some fonts will literally rush onto this site just to post threads highlighting the negatives because they're hoping that other people will join them in their subliminal disdain for (insert race of people here).

Yes, chicago violence is an issue. However If the Op really gave a shit he/she would be out there forming organizations and starting rallies to resolve the issue, instead he's on this site pointing the finger saying "look at those horrible black people."

Give me a damn break

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    If I continuously made threads
    Good since I don't it isn't a factor then. Move along.

So its another racist posting a thread because he feels inadequate? This clarifies things.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    So its another racist posting a thread because he feels inadequate? This clarifies things.
    I've been compiling a list of things that are racist, and it includes literally everything, the only thing on that list that was missing was "reporting the news"..... well now I can say that my list is finally complete.

that whole city needs a reset button slapped on it.

this is what rap leads to, this is what it creates and glorifies. it's a cancer that grows and spreads.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that whole city needs a reset button slapped on it.

this is what rap leads to, this is what it creates and glorifies. it's a cancer that grows and spreads.
    Heard the same thing about rock.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So sad. Just teens trying to have some fun and some jackass ruins a family's life. Stupidity needs to be illegal in this country, it is the most dangerous thing about living in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever killed and wounded these people deserves to be tortured relentlessly. Death isn't a good enough punishment for them.
    But we would miss you and so many other people. The streets would be empty.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The inner city has a parenting problem, that's for sure.