Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Muslims/Refugees Infraction incoming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

Right, i forgot, European homeless are trained not to do that.
    Yes, the native homeless in Europe are not exactly well mannered in this regard. But anyhow... do you have a reasonable explanation, why these cases are happening more frequently?

- Has the number of native homeless drastically increased?
    - Are the cat-loving people now going too far?
    - Are the children play grounds used as secondary sewage-works now?

Or maybe (...I know so unlikely... but let try this mind game...)... it could be connected to the recent influx of people, who are not very exactly known for their advanced culture.
    Maybe my memory fails me in this case. But this was not a problem of these proportions before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    Yes, the native homeless in Europe are not exactly well mannered in this regard. But anyhow... do you have a reasonable explanation, why these cases are happening more frequently?

- Has the number of native homeless drastically increased?
    - Are the cat-loving people now going too far?
    - Are the children play grounds used as secondary sewage-works now?

Or maybe (...I know so unlikely... but let try this mind game...)... it could be connected to the recent influx of people, who are not very exactly known for their advanced culture.
    Maybe my memory fails me in this case. But this was not a problem of these proportions before.
    Do you have something to back up that this happens all across germany now and more frequently? I mean, guessing isn´t too helpful. Of course in your mind it plays out very well because that´s the most reasonable (lol) explanation you can come up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I'm sorry is this a thing in Europe? Human peoples defacating in public areas. Because I've never seen anyone in the States shit outside a toilet or anywhere in public, from the streets of Detroit to the small suburban homes of Kentucky.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I'm sorry is this a thing in Europe? Human peoples defacating in public areas. Because I've never seen anyone in the States shit outside a toilet or anywhere in public, from the streets of Detroit to the small suburban homes of Kentucky.
    http://www.citylab.com/housing/2015/...roblem/409561/

yeah
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know a MMO-C poster that is the most likely perpetrator.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    http://www.derwesten.de/wp/staedte/h...d11746483.html

The playgrounds are located in densely populated residential areas, where different cultures and nationalities meet.

How revolting. I mean, cats and rabbits are potty trained, how is this such a hard concept.
    Yeah, the public sandboxes often have had a lot of cat and dog poo in them when I was young. It was disgusting, but to be absolutely honest, it's been like this for 20 years. That's what happens when you dig a whole, dump sand in it and then never visit it again for 20 years until someone forces you to exchange old sand for new sand. Public sector and all...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Ew, that's fucking gross.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Do you have something to back up that this happens all across germany now and more frequently? I mean, guessing isn´t too helpful. Of course in your mind it plays out very well because that´s the most reasonable (lol) explanation you can come up with.
    Oh boy, I mean I asked you for a reasonable explanation, why these cases happen now more frequently - or didn't I?
    So first off try to back up your guess of the real reason behind it, before we fall back into the ol' give-me-data circle.
    You bore the hell out of other people, with this kind of attitude.

So again, do you think, that these ill-mannered native homeless guys now eat more frequently Mexican food?
    And this could be the explanation, why children-play grounds all over Germany become more and more ... lets say... children unfriendly?
    So shoot, whats in your eyes a reasonable explanation for this steep rise in soiled children-play grounds?

(I mean there won't be many statistics going around, which show the development of tonnes of human feces found in children playgrounds per annum. So we have to brain-storm here champ.)
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-04-21 at 11:47 AM.

Back in my day the only shit you found in a sandbox was from cats.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2016-04-21 at 12:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a shitty situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    Oh boy, I mean I asked you for a reasonable explanation, why these cases happen now more frequently - or didn't I?
    So first off try to back up your guess of the real reason behind it, before we fall back into the ol' give-me-data circle.
    You bore the hell out of other people, with this kind of attitude.

So again, do you think, that these ill-mannered native homeless guys now eat more frequently Mexican food?
    And this could be the explanation, why children-play grounds all over Germany become more and more ... lets say... children unfriendly?
    So shoot, whats in your eyes a reasonable explanation for this steep rise in soiled children-play grounds?

(I mean there won't be many statistics going around, which show the development of tonnes of human feces found in children playgrounds per annum. So we have to brain-storm here champ.)
    Why should i answer a question that is based on something you haven´t backed up? Show that this happens more frequently now, then i´ll gladly help you finding an answer to your question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Ew, that's fucking gross.
    It is, that also shows that this isn´t a new thing and only happening in europe now.