10+ Year Old Account

'Insult Turkey's Erdogan' contest set up by Spectator magazine

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36086563

A UK-based magazine has offered a prize to the author of the most offensive poem about Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who is suing a German comedian over a satirical verse.

The Spectator is offering £1,000, donated by a reader.
    It comes after Germany opened the door for a comedian to potentially be prosecuted over a TV broadcast.
    Jan Boehmermann had recited a satirical poem on the TV channel ZDF which made sexual references to President Erdogan.
    Mr Boehmermann is now under police protection and Angela Merkel's government has approved a criminal inquiry, under a little-used law concerning insults against foreign heads of state.

Mrs Merkel stressed that the courts would have the final word, and it was now up to prosecutors to decide whether to press charges.
    Announcing the competition, commentator Douglas Murray wrote: "The fact such a trial could even be contemplated demonstrates that Germany is becoming little more than a satrapy [province] of Erdogan's."

"I'm a free-born British man... In honour of this fact I have spent the weekend writing rude limericks about Mr Erdogan.
    "And I would hereby like to invite all readers to join me in a grand Erdogan limerick competition."

Since Mr Erdogan became president of Turkey in 2014, almost 2,000 cases of insulting him have been opened.
    The Boehmermann case has opened a debate about free speech in Germany.

Thats awesome! Almost as good as the "everybody draw mohammed day".

15+ Year Old Account
    Should have both imo.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Lets have draw erdogan contest.. I'd draw him eating kurdish babies.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Je suis Spectator!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Thats very accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free speech for all!

I can't blame them. If you are so insecure about yourself, people gonna pick on you.

I approve of it. No politician, leader or idea should be safe from parody or ridicule, vulgar or not.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Fuck Erdogan" (God, 2016).

gonna draw him and Mohammed with their weiners stuck together in a chinese finger trap

15+ Year Old Account
    Given the things he said before I would edit that to:
    Lets have draw erdogan contest.. I'd draw him eating kurdish babies(except baby girls, females are nasty).
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.