737 Prot pala 9/13M LF Mythic Guild

Hello, thank you for taking the time to click on my thread.

- Looking for a guild who is either farming mythic HFC or finishing up progression with raid times around 7PST-12:30 PST (I have a little bit of flexibility both before and after raid). Laid back atmosphere but a heavy focus on progression with like-minded individuals with similar aspirations. I'm not looking for people who prioritize WoW over other things, I want a leader who understands life comes first and it can get in the way and that WoW is not a career. I'm looking for a home somewhere I have fun whilst progressing at a competitive rate. I'm currently 9/13 mythic with experience on Xhul 27% Tyrant 32% and Mano 42%.

** Logs and more information available upon request. **

About me:
    I'm nineteen years old, consistently theory crafting as well as simming on the latest content released by Blizzard as well as looking for ways to improve my performance and learning every spec to the maximum for fight comps. I am a player who takes an enthusiastic approach to raiding, and really make an effort to improve their performance and contribute to helping the raid in progression to the best of my abilities. I am able to adapt quickly while maintaining high situation awareness. Mature, yet easy going and not uptight, able to crack the odd joke yet still maintain a serious attitude towards progression, able to take criticism and learn to tactics to fights and take suggestions on ways to improve myself as a raider. I strongly believe that my time and dedication to the theory side of raiding makes me an excellent contribution to a team.

What I am looking for:

A guild working towards becoming one of the strongest progression oriented guilds with an excellent server reputation and a laid back atmosphere. People looking to become long term members of a progression oriented union of players who will enjoy their time spent. With focus on destroying the hardest content and working to attract like-minded people who are able to follow directions, work together as a team, and accomplish those goals. I want the entire guild to be the core that keeps us progressing, not a select few players who are exceptional.

A guild farming or finishing up on HFC progression, with availability for a core spot! (Can Lvl and play other tanks for what is need for the Guild). Creating friendships within the guild and find somewhere to call home to competitively raid. Looking for a group of like-minded individuals with similar goals and aspiration.

** Important LF 9 Hours+ for a Raid week

Thank you for taking the time to read through this, I look forward to hearing from you!
    Battletag: Diamondwolf#1421
    Last edited by Divinedpala; 2016-04-20 at 07:08 PM.

I think we could be a good fit. Look over our info below and let me know what you think.

Server: Korgath - Central time zone server, physical server location is in Southern California

About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team so that we can close out Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable. Currently 11/13M and progressing on Mannoroth.

Current roles and specs needed are listed below. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please apply.

Please submit your application at our website: inexorable-raiding.com

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)

Contact info: Please feel free to contact Mirem (Mirem#1630), Galivus (Galivus #1536), or Calic (Exitwounds85#1713) if you have any questions.

Recruitment needs:

DPS:
    Mage (high)
    DK (high)
    Warlock (low)

Tank:
    Prot Paladin (high)

Healers:
    Holy Paladin (high)
    Disc Priest (high)
    Resto Shammy (low)

Added! I Also have My 795 Ring and have gear for Ret and Holy! I can learn to play whatever spec!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a raid grp this week! the #struggle2016

- - - Updated - - -

not raiding sucks

Red face

Boop idk its a nice morning?