Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of votes for shaving it all off. Which is sorta odd, because I really don't see many men walking around with no hair, unless they are close to middle aged.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Shaving it off is what you do when it's starting to recede; so it's pretty common in the over 40's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I have shoulder length feminine slightly curved dark brown hair to go along with my baby face and a lithe build. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Holy shit it just might be...

That lame ass tat could be photoshoped.

Kinda looks like Brianna Hildebrand from Deadpool.

Pretty much just shaved my head since i was 16, it's free and it feels great, i just let it grow out untill i feel like shaving it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still surprised there are so may Bald votes.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Shaving it off is what you do when it's starting to recede; so it's pretty common in the over 40's.
    I actually did it because I got annoyed every morning I saw how messed up my hair is in the mirror. It's also more hygienic imo and don't need any shampoo anymore, just body lotion
    I shave my hair once every two days. My friend once asked me how doesn't it become tedious after a while, but really, it's just grooming. I trim my beard as well at the same time, etc. I also takes only about 5 minutes and I asked him how often he washes his hair... the answer was every day. Now THAT'S tedious
    Now the downside to shaving your head is that it's not very popular amongst women. Asian girls hate it. Black chicks love it and caucasians are hit or miss (but mostly miss).
    But to be honest, shaved head is more manly than any other haircut

It's actually rather interesting. There's a rule that once you shave your head for the first time, you will look very weird both to yourself and to other people, but wait 30 days and everyone will get used to it.
    It was EXACTLY like that. It's been 3 years now and I don't think that anyone can imagine me with hair now. And I'm never going back to having hair again. Not even if a girl asks me to (and god forbid her, demands it).

Sure the guy in the picture looks metrosexual and cute which women love. But I'd rather be called sexy than cute. I'm not a damn puppy.
    Eh, just do what you like and makes you confident, there will always be someone who will either love it or hate it.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2016-08-03 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    Got good thick hair? Let it grow a bit and go for the timeless 50's look. Johnny Cash style.

That and watch a lot of Mad Men.

10+ Year Old Account

I've always liked Beckham's hairstyle. It's true that this guy could probably pull off anything tho. It works well with a beard.

Also if you are having a problem styling because of the weight of your hair, a dry volumizer may work. My hair has always been light so I'm not sure, but when I used to wear my hair messy I'd use American Crew boost powder.
    Last edited by Shaede; 2016-08-03 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted
    Who cares? Just wash it and don't like a hippie.

Quote Originally Posted by iPoopRainbows View Post

i am really liking these sort of haircut styles on men, with the nice shave, little bit long on top, and the fancy part, there's a lot of these hairstyles done pretty differently too, this is just one example
    gives men a clean and attractive fancy style hair

i know people with cowlicks and thick hair that have these sort of hairstyles, all you need is a tiny bit of gel or mousse ! and the hair cut of course..lol
    Cause nothing says classy like a neck tattoo. Ugh, i just feel like Tyler Durden looking at the poster on the bus while chuckling "is that what a man looks like"?

15+ Year Old Account
    High and Tight cause I'm lazy and I don't like getting my hair cut to often.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hair... styles? I know nothing of any such thing. It sounds like blasphemy. My hair made all the design decisions for me when it abandoned ship, can't do anything but horseshoe forever.

I go for the Mohawk,1-2 on the sides idk length going front to back.

I usually get #2 on the sides finger length on top. My hair is really thick and just sticks straight up, if I grew it out I could gain a foot of height at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I've been rocking Short on the sides and long enough to style on top for many years now. I don't do a fade like the picture posted above. But it is kept short and neat, and combed off to the side. It really is quite similar to the picture, but not so styled. My hair is too thin for all that product. It just looks like I glued my hair to my head if I put wax of gel in it.
    Same, it's a versatile style: a bit tighter and formal at the office and more wild & casual for a night out. Short trim on the sides, combed off to the back, while the top is combed to one side. Just have your hair part naturally, no need to shave it in there and no need for a fade on the sides.

More like this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...annes_2013.jpg & https://res.cloudinary.com/equities-...vsfxyazoezoq8t

I also have thin hair, but my hairdresser has an amazing product. The only one I use, it doesn't stick, doesn't gloss and keeps shape incredibly.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2016-08-03 at 08:00 PM.

I always do a 3 fade with a 5 on top and keep a trimmed beard. I like keeping it short, but apparently that style has a name - the Gladiator.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Only one rule for men's hair : SHORT.

It works well with house rules for daughter and son. Daughters hair must be long and sons must be short. My wife got the bright idea to cut my daughters hair like 2 inches under her ears and I flipped my shit. Then she wouldn't take son to get a haircut cause she was letting it grow out. So the next day I took him to barber and had him no guard that shit. I don't have many things I dictate in the house, but my sons hair will not be long until he gets a damn job. Seeing as he is 5 , it will be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I cut my hair once...once!!!
    That's ok, you are a North Man, it must be that way.