Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like mine medium well to well done, so the only time I'd get pissed is if it's charred black and all the moisture was cooked out of it. If I want to eat the sole of my shoe I can do that at home, no need to go to a restaurant and pay for that. A good well done steak with some butter and pepper is godly though.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I honestly would prefer undercooked to overcooked steak. xD I always want medium-rare, I usually get medium. Maybe I should ask for rare...

And now I really want some steak. Thanks a lot!

Yeah and i sent it back to be redone. Its NOT HARD to cook it like i ordered it. Monkeys could probably do it.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Of course. I would never pay someone to ruin food through incompetence and/or ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I love a medium or medium rare cooked steak, maybe I'm weird but I can occasionally eat a well done steak. So no, I wouldn't be overly upset.

Why are people eating steak in the first place? You know how damaging it is to the environment?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So I was at a Texas road house a couple of weeks ago and ordered a new York strip cooked medium rare. When I received it it was cooked medium well. Thought ok cook had a bad day and sent it back. Got another steak and it was basically raw. I can't for the life of me understand why a restaurant that does steaks can't coon a steak medium rare
    My guess would be that medium rare/well have different definitions in Texas/Ohio (they do between countries in Europe and most of your states are roughly the size of the average country) and that the chef probably felt you were being a jerk so just ran a matchstick under the next one.
    Last edited by caervek; 2016-04-21 at 12:03 PM.