10+ Year Old Account

Titanic Sinking In Real Time

Great animation that took serious work and research. There are worse ways to spend two hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie: I didn't watch it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Spoiler in title

15+ Year Old Account
    Some real action at 2h40m17s and to the end.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine awaiting your death only knowing it takes almost 3 hours you are most likely going to end up either drowning or freezing or both at once.

Think that's a whole lot more terrifying than the movie version at least there you would be gone in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Imagine awaiting your death only knowing it takes almost 3 hours you are most likely going to end up either drowning or freezing or both at once.

Think that's a whole lot more terrifying than the movie version at least there you would be gone in a few minutes.
    Functioning rafts can be built in under three hours. There is a lesson in this.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Functioning rafts can be built in under three hours. There is a lesson in this.
    I think people around that time weren't all that well-versed in building rafts and the whole thing of panic and getting children and women off first probably would have cut heavily in those 3 hours

Looking through most of it, skipping forward to annotations. Pretty damn interesting tbh.

That Officer Lightoller seemed to be a standup guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted