Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    [QUOTE=Winterstrife;39936537]I believe WoW has a colorblind mode, also correct me if I'm wrong, but heirlooms have no sell prices. There are also addons that will auto-vendor grays for you (Elvui has that built into their addon).

I use Crap Away! I got it on Curse.

so i guess if you don't like arena/rated bg's then you're stuck with lesser loot forever, eh?

Deleted
    For the people that are misunderstanding some stuff.
    Your pvp stats are tied to templates (so far hidden stats). So whatever secondary stats your gear may have doesn't reflect on the stats that are active in pvp.

This means needing that X ring with mastery and crit for example isn't needed anymore. You just need 2 rings equipped of X ilvl and thats all you need.
    So in the end you do not have to worry about bad rng about getting the "wrong" stats. All you need to worry about is to collect the full set.

Anyone feel like they won't make the balance by the time it launches in August?

Deleted
    So for arguments sake: Getting high rating takes longer than killing raid bosses; if factoring in class balance etc. Let’s say you’re in a decent guild raiding Heroic & Mythic every week, providing you get some lucky rolls/loot distribution, you’re going to get a higher ilvl faster in PvE therefore able to stomp lower ilvl players in PvP?

Unless prestige talents are going to play a massive part in this, have I missed something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The colorblind filters also change item quality colors. If that doesn't work, I think an addon would be able to change the color.
    Ah brilliant thank you!