Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I find this a dangerous line of reasoning, to be honest.
    There's nothing dangerous about it. Either you think a paid service is worth paying for or not. That's what all of life is about. And if the danger stems from the fact that they are monetizing a service, they are a publicly listed company, not a charity.

You guys need to step away from the deeprooted belief that Blizzard is a service provider for whatever service your heart desires and since they exist for the sole purpose of serving and pleasing you, that service should of course be free.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    There's nothing dangerous about it. Either you think a paid service is worth paying for or not. That's what all of life is about. And if the danger stems from the fact that they are monetizing a service, they are a publicly listed company, not a charity.

You guys need to step away from the deeprooted belief that Blizzard is a service provider for whatever service your heart desires and since they exist for the sole purpose of serving and pleasing you, that service should of course be free.
    You're way over-thinking this, I'm refering the the optional service that can be monetised, with that acceptance the reasoning moves to Blizzard to be able to monetise anything else they want. Which is fine, they're a company as you say so go nuts, I just think that sucks.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I don't know how it is for other races, but as a human, I can already change my hair style, hair color, facial hair, and face at the barber shop. So the only thing I actually can't change is skin color. And actually I really don't wanna pay 15 euros just to change that. That's like a month of gametime, just to change my skin color.

And you can already change your face, so "it's just a barber shop" isn't even an argument. Why not just throw skin color in there and remove this ridiculous cash grab from the shop?
    So are all the plastic surgery services you can get in real life.
    You don't need to get them tough they are optional.

I see no point in your post.

Deleted
    If it's not posted yet.

Correction: 15 euros for a skin color change.

You are correct, all of the in-game services are a complete ripoff.

apparently there are still people who are stupid enough to pay the 15 euros, so it is likely to stay that way.

well if you took time to see the difference betewen thge service and the barber shop... barber shop facial hair,tattoo,piercing and custom pay change is like a plastic surgery, nose,ear,eyes,pretty much what youd expect from a plastic surgery
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit