Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast for me, I gather enough resourses for level 3 garrison, level 3 salvage yard and level 3 inn whilst leveling, excess GR for missions is sufficiant from the cache and my first follower from the inn is a GR salvage one. Same with gold, you get enough form leveling for the above also, and I send them out twice a day which works for me. The more chars you have the higher return you get (obviously) so it will take longer if you're only doing then on 2 or 3 chars, but its still possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I am talking about AT LEAST one follower to 675 per week. The rest will be on 650 (with just Frozen Arms), 665 (with 615 Armor/Weapon, THEN Frozen Arms) or 675 (with 630 Armor/Weapon, THEN Frozen Arms), depending also on extra procs of +3/+6/+9 Armor/Weapons from Bunker/Mill and SY. It really isn't as difficult as you make it seem if you use Frozen Arms. Now, if you'd want a 600 follower to 675 with just the 615 Armor/Weapon (which are very common drops from Bunker/Mill) i'd agree with you.

As for the "healthy Roster with traits and abilities", of course it needs luck, the tavern and GR farming if you want it fast.
    Thing is, you can only get so many followers from the wild. On my last characters none of the wild ones turned into treasure hunters. None. My first treasure hunter was harrison on those chars. The others were from inn. Aftert you "caught" all the wild followers and they turn out to be shit, you must either farm garrison resource, which I bet is great fun without flying, or use the inn, but then 1 TH/week.

As Raiju said, if you can have 1 month with full profit, you can consider yourself lucky. And if you get daily 1k gold (which I don't get since nerf, let alone getting it from the ONE and only garrison), then you will end up with 30k gold. And you worked for it for 2(+1) months. That's crappy business, I say.

You invest 30k into something and you work your ass off for months to get it back. Sounds like fun times. You could just keep your 30k.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-04-25 at 02:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm reading through the thread now, debating what to do with my latest 100's Garrison. More or less I'm leveling all my guys to 100, decking them out in 700's from Ashran and clearing all the Cata content every week. I may try to take the advice of doing a small Level 2 Garrison. I do have the ilvl 645 account-wide armor/weapons unlocked, now, so that's a great boon.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still leveling chars to max out garrisons with on new realms, as there isn't much else to do for me atleast, and it's still worth it assuming you enjoy leveling chars :P

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Be careful tho, many garrisons will burn you out and you will hate the game. Personal experience with 20 of them, lvl 3, 14 with shityards

Erm, twinking isn't having max level everything in your garrison

Its having a level 91 character in a garrison and doing remaining at that level and having the best possible set up,

There was one guy who posted his garrison from his 91 warrior on here which was pretty neat, shit ton of work to get it done though