Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hmm I wonder if "Wow" triggers KT's "Sorry" response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hmm I wonder if "Wow" triggers KT's "Sorry" response.
    I tried paladin and all he said was "I will freeze the blood in your veins!".
    Don't remember if that was the normal response.

I swore it was "It's okay, we all make mistakes" or something like that.

EDIT- Yeah, it was "It's ok, interloper, we all make mistakes.", but he didn't say it this time. Unless it was just his hero power line overriding it, but I tried several times.

10+ Year Old Account
    'Sorry' is no more BM than any of the other emotes. There must be another reason for changing it.

'Wow' just seems a like a softened version of 'Lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I tried paladin and all he said was "I will freeze the blood in your veins!".
    Don't remember if that was the normal response.

I swore it was "It's okay, we all make mistakes" or something like that.

EDIT- Yeah, it was "It's ok, interloper, we all make mistakes.", but he didn't say it this time. Unless it was just his hero power line overriding it, but I tried several times.
    I thought that was it but then I thought - isn't that the "Sorry" reply?

Nope, just checked, you're right. Sorry is "Indeed".

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, those incompetent clods forgot to take "sorry" from one of the heroes!

Mine shaft dude is our last and only hope.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Magni's "I'm so sorry, friend" was the entire reason I even bought that skin. Do you reckon I could get a refund?
    i doubt they would give a refund over this. they have your money $$$. sorry friend. i mean, "SPECTACULAR".
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    I am enjoying using "Wow!" over Well Played for particularly clever shit my opponent does (mostly because I feel Well Played is more a gg thing). There was one today where he thought for a while before attacking particular minions in order and finishing off with a Pyro+PWS to ensure that my entire board was wiped, he lost nothing but a Curator and ensured that his Sylvanas stole my Ysera. That deserved a Wow.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I dont get why they removed "Sorry" Why just not add "Wow"?

Quote Originally Posted by slaise1 View Post
    I dont get why they removed "Sorry" Why just not add "Wow"?
    Well, in all ranks above 19, "Sorry" was only used to BM people. It's a bit harder to do with the current ones, but I'm sure people will find a way.

Too bad they felt the need to remove an emote to add Wow. Then again, I use Greetings to BM more than I use Sorry anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Sorry is actually gone with the patch today, now it's "Wow". (Should of expected that I suppose, it's the prepatch after all)

So far all I've seen is Jaina who says "Amazing" and Anduin says "Wow..."
    Garrosh says "Astonishing!"

If anything the Wow emotes are more BM than Sorry.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Magni says "BY MY BEARDDD!"

Fucking amazing, if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Magni's "I'm so sorry, friend" was the entire reason I even bought that skin. Do you reckon I could get a refund?
    Given they hand them out for free for complaints it shouldn't be too difficult. Just say you're upset bladibla etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Well, in all ranks above 19, "Sorry" was only used to BM people. It's a bit harder to do with the current ones, but I'm sure people will find a way.
    I can be far more patronizing with "Wow!"

and i plan to be
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

I used to enjoy being able to say sorry if I thought I clicked the end turn button, but later realized it didn't take. Or if I play a bomber that happens to end up with perfect RNG or happen to have pulled a good legendary in the arena. I can't think of a single time when I would want to click wow. I miss Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I'll be glad to be part of the League of Extraordinary Gentle'dans

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    I can be far more patronizing with "Wow!"

and i plan to be
    Yeah, as I said in my original post, past rank 19 all emotes are BM emotes. Blizzard are just too stupid to realize this. Just because "Sorry" was the designed BM emote doesn't mean the other can't, or will, be used as BM, in the absence of "sorry." Hell, even right now the "Well Played" emote is far more BM than "Sorry" ever was.

As long as there is any kind of interaction at all between the players, that interaction will consist of BMing, since the game is about two people going head to head and a lot of luck with RNG and draws that usually decides the winner. Also since you can play idiotic mindless decks.

If Blizzard had any brains they would've removed all the emotes two week into the alpha phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Did they actually say that "Sorry" was removed because of BM? Seems like it was just the most useless of the bunch and they wanted to add the "Wow" one, so one had to go.

Personally, I like the new emote. It fits exactly what I want to say when crazy things happen.
    Nope, just people like to spin that narrative for some reason, MMOC can't resist a chance to complain about Blizz so MMOC doing MMOC things I guess. When Ben Brode was asked by Frodan during the reveal play session Brode just said "We wanted to try something new.", then both the Blizz play tester and Frodan used it pretty much exclusively to BM each other whilst Brode laughed.....but Brode laughing is well Ben Brode doing Ben Brode things.

They didn't say it, I have to say it seems the likely explanation though.

I actually used "Sorry" sincerely if I forgot to click done and accidentally roped my opponent or something.

Deleted
    So why are they cutting out Emotes now? First WoW: Legion, now Hearthstone? Makes no sense to me.

best part of cutting the "sorry" emote, is that WOW feels infinitely more obnoxious than the sorry.