Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    race riots are over
    We're on the verge of a race war in the US, so a simple riot... yeah, that's over.

I still play video games at an old age, that's my strange hobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I use to write entire fiction books and decide they werent any good and scrap them. I use to also paint miniatures for wargames. I was never that interested in the game though just painting.

Now my only hobbies are reading books, Using/Upgrading/Building Computers.

Not really. I'm into gaming (PC, console, and tabletop), playing my guitars, and reading every once in a while. Those would be my main ones. I don't think you could consider any of those to be "strange" hobbies.

I guess the tabletop gaming could be seen as strange by some, but that's pushing it. In my case, it's just a small group of friends getting together on Saturday evenings to do stuff like D&D/Pathfinder. Even then, we're very laid back and not strict on the rules or anything. The DM is the boss and has the final say on everything, but otherwise, we do a lot of stuff that wouldn't fly in official games. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally just go out for drives by myself. Sometimes I will drive to different areas at different times of the day to see how things change as the course of the day changes. I'll just drive around for hours sometimes. It's fun as shit to me too, I do it a lot. It helps me clear my mind and just explore things. Sometimes I take picture of cools spots, mostly I just drive.

I also really like to, like others have said, explore native areas when I visit places. I HATE visiting most tourist areas when I go places, not all the time do I hate it, but most. I like seeing regular things happen and compare and contrast between where I live. It's like I am mentally bookmarking the area as a potential future place to live or not for myself. It's kind of weird. I visited California recently and was down near San Diego, I went to Carlsbad/Temecula/North park/South park with locals, was chill. Could see myself living out there and i'm not even a beach guy, just realllllllllllly love the vibe I get out there. And cost of living isn't that high near san diego.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Deleted
    Whenever I go to an event / concert / match I keep the entry ticket and pin it in a cork board. I have an entire wall covered with the things and various other souvenirs.

At least its not piles of newspapers.

I like arguing with strangers over an obscure video-game forum over things not video-game related for up to an hour a day at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Hobby != physical collecting.
    Yeah, writing can be a hobby, or reading, or gaming, or working on cars, or collecting cards/coins/stamps/whatever, or painting/drawing, or target shooting/archery, or playing cards, or playing paintball, or...in other words, "hobby" covers a very wide spectrum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I collect penguins. Not live ones, of course.

I am a furry, some people find that strange I guess.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I collect yugioh cards. Never play the game, just buy booster packs and store the cards in a binder.

Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    I am a furry, some people find that strange I guess.
    Definitely one of the stranger hobbies out there I think (the yiffing side definitely doesn't help) but it's not a gross and weird hobby like that guy who collects his fingernail clippings.

I love reading all kinds of web novels, but mainly read chinese web novels.

10+ Year Old Account
    hanging out here,on this site. That's probably what 99% of all my social irl circle would tell me. Not joking.

for myself, strange? I think, my habit of sight seeing every damn - preferably old - church in every damn town/city I visit..
    Not for believing reasons, more for the weird ambience they have, architecture, acoustics, stuff like that.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    I collect penguins. Not live ones, of course.
    I don't know if collecting dead ones is any better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I typically search for unused web domains (ie: dacoolist.com , wenthard.com , hoodrych.com , etc) I buy web domains for 0 reason, and redirect them to peoples wow armory pages lolo. I usually enjoy scouring ebay, and discogs for hard to get items and buy them up as well <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedren View Post
    I don't know if collecting dead ones is any better.
    Of course it is. Less of a mess to clean up. No feeding costs either.

Not strange, but not too common, I don't think. I collect minerals and animal skulls.
    Here is one of my pride and joys, Rhodonite from Peru.

Deleted
    I collect hentai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I collect hentai.
    This, specifically futa and incest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    This, specifically futa and incest
    Do you consider yourself as an hentai connoisseur?