Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Old people die, sick people die, young people die, everyone dies.
    Now you also have to add that majority of the older famous people did alot of drugs/drank back in the 60s-80s. Boom another 10 years removed.

I cant belive they actually made a article about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post

Why? You clicked the thread and commented on it. The same expectation is applied to the article that generates revenue based on hits.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why? You clicked the thread and commented on it. The same expectation is applied to the article that generates revenue based on hits.
    I don't really see a certainty as death to be newsworthy in the manners this article have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted

The article is about how 2016 has had a significant increase in celebrity deaths than previous years not 'people die duh'

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see a certainty as death to be newsworthy in the manners this article have it.
    You see it newsworthy enouph to click a thread about it, which is the point of having the article.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    The article is about how 2016 has had a significant increase in celebrity deaths than previous years not 'people die duh'
    Last year had a lot of famous people die too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I love how the article talks about significant celebrity deaths and then mentions people that nobody heard of like Victoria Wood and Alan Rickman, and then leave off people like Balls Mahoney, Rob Ford, Iron Mike Sharpe, Angus Scrimm, and Dan Haggerty that are well known
    You are adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.