Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    Honestly, I'd just be happy if they finally gave us boots to match the blue Scourgelord set.

Besides, it doesn't look all that different in the picture - skull on the gloves have embossing, that's it.
    The worst bloody part of that is that the model exists in that color! If you care to google for the datamining from what, six or so years ago when Wrath of the Lich King was out and ICC was on the PTR - they showed the typical pic of the set with all of its datamined colors, and the blue set had boots!

I can't get why they don't just let us have all of the colors they actually made - that would increase variety so much.

Kinda neat that they're doing a set that kinda looks like the CM armor. I never mog out of mine just because the helmet and the shoulders look so cool when they light up when I do stuff.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

So you know the sword the death knight is holding? It's ingame!... as props.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralo View Post
    So you know the sword the death knight is holding? It's ingame!... as props.

WOW these look delicious!

Im going to bring up making these actual weapons we can mog to on Monday. We could always use more rune blades.

Those would be beautiful Tmog weapons... damn.

Deleted
    Those models looks sick. I seriously hope they aren't just there for aesthetic reasons, but it wouldn't be the first time right?

An HD model of that set would probably look better than tier 19 mythic we are getting.

And those swords look more HD than some of the Unholy Artifact skins sadly. Not sure what Blizzard is doing honestly.

They added icons images using the weapon art I posted in here. We may get these as actual weapons afterall.

Not only icons, but blue, red and green texture maps. I can't imagine what the intent of these would be since we have artifacts.

Last edited by Futhark; 2016-05-20 at 12:18 PM. Reason: textures

Deleted
    I guess they will be giving every class some cosmetic non-artifact weapons through class orders.

Or maybe it's just some love for dks since we're tied to a very specific theme, runeblades, and there are very few in the game.

Whatever the reason, those look fantastic so far!

Deleted
    idea for their look is good, but at the moment they look awful, i hope its placeholder cuz its our abomination level of quality

Quote Originally Posted by Grothen View Post
    idea for their look is good, but at the moment they look awful, i hope its placeholder cuz its our abomination level of quality
    yeah looks like plastic stone replicas or something... almost as bad as the order hall set with the horns looking like dopey ears or some shit.

Deleted
    I think they are supposed to look bulky, rusty and unrefined in typical scourge style.
    Nevertheless I really like them, they look very dkish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    i NEEED THAT ARMOR NOW BLIZZ !!!!!!!!! DO IT !!! UPDATE THE OLD ONE !!!!! NOW !!!

seriously i want it....
    why wait? just solo ICC.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Well this is stupid. Those new runeswords are boe greens in the beta. I guess they don't care about class diversity and will be giving them to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kushtrim View Post
    Well this is stupid. Those new runeswords are boe greens in the beta. I guess they don't care about class diversity and will be giving them to everyone
    Literally everyone is going to be using their artifact anyway, why do you need transmog weapons

The class-specific armor you are thinking of is the re-colored Challenge Mode set back in Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushtrim View Post
    They might change it later.
    And anyway who cares, as long as we can use them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    They might change it later.
    And anyway who cares, as long as we can use them.
    they probably will change it... i saw some silver hand weaponry that was supposedly green drops in the beta. so i cant see stuff like that being available for everyone (at least right away)
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz