Legacy servers confirmed Blizzcon 2016

I know this topic may be old news to people, but seeing the streamers that agreed to stream legacy servers for WoW how could Blizzard pass up this money maker? If they legit fucked up and don't have the code for legacy servers hire some of the private server developers to ease the pain. The streamers who have agreed to it have an average viewership of 200k+ people watching them per DAY. This is not a small amount. WoW will be great again with our BBW(big beautiful walls) of 2h enhance shamans and Warglaive rogues! The most simple thing I could argue is with Runescape. Whether you hate RS or not look at their 07 scape server player amounts. I'm looking at the servers right now and they have 43k players online for 07 scape. Like come on. Why would blizzard not want to invest in legacy servers? You'll get your 10 mil subs back with ease. Even if you make them purchase legion people will do it to play the expansion they love the most.

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-04-22 at 09:39 PM.

Reported for clickbait thread name.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is like thread #620,394 for legacy servers... Blizzard has said multiple times that they are not happening, and I don't think they will until they decide to all together stop making new expansions.

That thread title tho....

This cheeky cunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

7+ Year Old Account
    oh look.
    a legacy server thread.
    such a new, unique and refreshing topic!

btw, awesome clickbait title you have there.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing. Do not create threads just to start up forum drama or with misleading titles.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."