Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    In any rotationhelper I would not include cooldowns, just basic rotation and perhaps changing after the use of a CD.
    Many fights you delay cooldowns on progress for important adds and such.
    That's why there's a keybind to toggle for showing cooldowns / not showing them. It tells you the keybinds in chat when you login/reloadui.

All of the real CDs are behind this logic (I like having it recommend CDs when I'm tanking dungeons / farming boring content on autopilot, but I opt to hide those when raiding):

Code:
        -- Defensive cooldowns are toggled on
        if WA_Redfellas_Rot_VDH_Def_CDs then
            -- Soul Carver if: health is below 70% and 0 fragments
            if ready( 'soul_carver' ) and health_percentage <= 70 and soul_fragments == 0 then rec( 'soul_carver' ) end
            -- Fiery Brand if: health is below 65%
            if ready( 'fiery_brand' ) and health_percentage <= 65 then rec( 'fiery_brand' ) end
            -- Demon Spikes charge if: health is below 90% and capped or nearly capped on DS charges
            if ready( 'demon_spikes' ) and chargeCt('demon_spikes') >= 1.70 and health_percentage <= 90 then rec( 'demon_spikes' ) end

if health_percentage <= danger_treshold then
                -- Fel Devastation if: we can
                if talented.fel_devastation and ready( 'fel_devastation' ) then rec( 'fel_devastation' ) end
                -- Soul Barrier if: we can
                if talented.soul_barrier and ready( 'soul_barrier' ) then rec( 'soul_barrier' ) end
                -- Soul Cleave if: we can
                if ready( 'soul_cleave' ) then rec( 'soul_cleave' ) end
                -- Meta if: health drops below 25% and we don't have soul barrier active
                if ready( 'metamorphosis' ) and buffRemains.soul_barrier == 0 and health_percentage <= critical_treshold then rec( 'metamorphosis' ) end
                -- Darkness if: health below 25%
                if ready( 'darkness' ) and health_percentage <= critical_treshold then rec( 'darkness' ) end
                -- After CDs have been used, if we're still in danger, only suggest Pain generators so we can heal asap
                if ready( 'immolation_aura' ) then rec( 'immolation_aura' ) end
                if talented.felblade and ready( 'felblade' ) and pain <= 75 then rec( 'felblade' ) end
                if ready( 'shear' ) and not wait_for_priority_abilities then rec( 'shear' ) end
            end
        end
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Fury of the Illidari. Although i guess it really doesnt matter. Just seems to hang on it as soon as it comes off CD when I dont ant to use it lol
    Fury of the Illidari isn't a part of the Rotation Helper, are you using it as Havoc and it's suggesting that? I think I just put in FotI icon as a "placeholder" for when nothing is suggested. The helper is for Vengeance.

Ps, the regular rotation logic w/o CDs is this:

Code:
        if not in_combat and ready( 'sigil_of_flame' ) then rec( 'sigil_of_flame' ) end
        if not in_combat and ready( 'infernal_strike' ) then rec( 'infernal_strike' ) end

-- Soul Cleave if: healing required, at 60 pain and it will not overheal
        if ready( 'soul_cleave' ) and pain >= 60 and soul_cleave_heal < missing_health_percentage then rec( 'soul_cleave' ) end
        -- Immolation Aura if: not on CD
        -- Spirit Bomb if: target not affected by frailty and we have fragments
        if talented.spirit_bomb and ready( 'spirit_bomb' ) and debuffRemains.frailty == 0 and soul_fragments >= 1 then rec( 'spirit_bomb' ) end
        -- Fracture if: talented and at pain softcap without needing healing
        if talented.fracture and ready( 'fracture' ) and pain >= pain_cap then rec( 'fracture' ) end
        -- Soul Cleave if: not talented fracture and at pain softcap without needing healing
        if not talented.fracture and ready( 'soul_cleave' ) and pain >= pain_cap then rec( 'soul_cleave' ) end
        -- Sigil of Flame if: fighting multiple targets
        if ready( 'sigil_of_flame' ) and aura_env.targetCount >= 2 then rec( 'sigil_of_flame' ) end
        -- Fel Eruption if: talented
        if talented.fel_eruption and ready( 'fel_eruption' ) then rec( 'fel_eruption' ) end
        -- Felblade if: will not cap pain
        if talented.felblade and ready( 'felblade' ) and pain <= 75 then rec( 'felblade' ) end
        -- Infernal_strike if: about to cap charges
        if ready( 'infernal_strike' ) and chargeCt('infernal_strike') >= 1.75 then rec( 'infernal_strike' ) end
        -- Shear if: nothing else to do
    Last edited by redfella; 2016-07-30 at 09:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    That's why there's a keybind to toggle for showing cooldowns / not showing them. It tells you the keybinds in chat when you login/reloadui.

All of the real CDs are behind this logic (I like having it recommend CDs when I'm tanking dungeons / farming boring content on autopilot, but I opt to hide those when raiding):

Code:
        -- Defensive cooldowns are toggled on
        if WA_Redfellas_Rot_VDH_Def_CDs then
            -- Soul Carver if: health is below 70% and 0 fragments
            if ready( 'soul_carver' ) and health_percentage <= 70 and soul_fragments == 0 then rec( 'soul_carver' ) end
            -- Fiery Brand if: health is below 65%
            if ready( 'fiery_brand' ) and health_percentage <= 65 then rec( 'fiery_brand' ) end
            -- Demon Spikes charge if: health is below 90% and capped or nearly capped on DS charges
            if ready( 'demon_spikes' ) and chargeCt('demon_spikes') >= 1.70 and health_percentage <= 90 then rec( 'demon_spikes' ) end

if health_percentage <= danger_treshold then
                -- Fel Devastation if: we can
                if talented.fel_devastation and ready( 'fel_devastation' ) then rec( 'fel_devastation' ) end
                -- Soul Barrier if: we can
                if talented.soul_barrier and ready( 'soul_barrier' ) then rec( 'soul_barrier' ) end
                -- Soul Cleave if: we can
                if ready( 'soul_cleave' ) then rec( 'soul_cleave' ) end
                -- Meta if: health drops below 25% and we don't have soul barrier active
                if ready( 'metamorphosis' ) and buffRemains.soul_barrier == 0 and health_percentage <= critical_treshold then rec( 'metamorphosis' ) end
                -- Darkness if: health below 25%
                if ready( 'darkness' ) and health_percentage <= critical_treshold then rec( 'darkness' ) end
                -- After CDs have been used, if we're still in danger, only suggest Pain generators so we can heal asap
            end
        end

Fury of the Illidari isn't a part of the Rotation Helper, are you using it as Havoc and it's suggesting that? The helper is for Vengeance.

Ps, the regular rotation logic w/o CDs is this:

Code:
        if not in_combat and ready( 'sigil_of_flame' ) then rec( 'sigil_of_flame' ) end
        if not in_combat and ready( 'infernal_strike' ) then rec( 'infernal_strike' ) end

-- Soul Cleave if: healing required, at 60 pain and it will not overheal
        if ready( 'soul_cleave' ) and pain >= 60 and soul_cleave_heal < missing_health_percentage then rec( 'soul_cleave' ) end
        -- Immolation Aura if: not on CD
        -- Spirit Bomb if: target not affected by frailty and we have fragments
        if talented.spirit_bomb and ready( 'spirit_bomb' ) and debuffRemains.frailty == 0 and soul_fragments >= 1 then rec( 'spirit_bomb' ) end
        -- Fracture if: talented and at pain softcap without needing healing
        if talented.fracture and ready( 'fracture' ) and pain >= pain_cap then rec( 'fracture' ) end
        -- Soul Cleave if: not talented fracture and at pain softcap without needing healing
        if not talented.fracture and ready( 'soul_cleave' ) and pain >= pain_cap then rec( 'soul_cleave' ) end
        -- Sigil of Flame if: fighting multiple targets
        if ready( 'sigil_of_flame' ) and aura_env.targetCount >= 2 then rec( 'sigil_of_flame' ) end
        -- Fel Eruption if: talented
        if talented.fel_eruption and ready( 'fel_eruption' ) then rec( 'fel_eruption' ) end
        -- Felblade if: will not cap pain
        -- Infernal_strike if: about to cap charges
        if ready( 'infernal_strike' ) and chargeCt('infernal_strike') >= 1.75 then rec( 'infernal_strike' ) end
        -- Shear if: nothing else to do
    LOL

Um Yeah its giving me a proper rotation for Havoc. And FotI is included.

- - - Updated - - -

Legit - right down to VR and FR usage for Momentum
    Science the shit out of it!

LOL

Um Yeah its giving me a proper rotation for Havoc. And FotI is included.

- - - Updated - - -

Legit - right down to VR and FR usage for Momentum
    Well I guess that has to do with spells being shared with both specs, but I'm pretty certain it can't be optimal. I should have entered load rule for Vengeance Only. x)

I _can_ add Havoc into the helper if someone helps me make the APL, I have no time to play and test it myself anytime soon.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Well I guess that has to do with spells being shared with both specs, but I'm pretty certain it can't be optimal. I should have entered load rule for Vengeance Only. x)

I _can_ add Havoc into the helper if someone helps me make the APL, I have no time to play and test it myself anytime soon.
    Its not perfect. BUt its pretty damn close.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not perfect. BUt its pretty damn close.
    Im an idiot. Not even gonna say what I did. Your string isnt using havoc spells. haha

Im an idiot. Not even gonna say what I did. Your string isnt using havoc spells. haha
    Now I need to know.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by Qck View Post
    The icon for Annihilation is always greyed out for me, doesn't light up ever. Don't think that's intended?

Chaos Strike and Death Sweep/Blade Dance work fine, though.
    All icons were greyed out for me too.

I don't know why but the problem was AddOnSkins + Elvui. I disabled AddOnSkins for Weakauras and it fixed the color on icons.

Hey I updated my Weak Auras and added Lines to the pain bar Red and Speku were working on. I also modified all of that to fit me.
    Also updated the front page to this point.

Last edited by Munkky; 2016-07-31 at 01:37 AM.

Now I need to know.
    I was using this, which Alcaras made and posted on the Discord. My brain associated you and he as the same person. Yep, huge fail.

Deleted
    My WA Havoc : wago.io/NkOjuOruW

Deleted
    Updated my WA too better support Bloodlet+Momentum build

(Page 7)
    Last edited by mmoc55adc34b11; 2016-08-03 at 11:54 PM.

Weakaura progress bar for Soul Cleave; showing theoretical minimum healing, factoring in pain and fragments: pastebin.com/1NZFLVVf
    [IMG]imgur.com/a/pEuDA[/IMG]
    Last edited by MightBeGiant; 2016-08-03 at 04:18 PM.

@MightBeGiant: You should add something along the lines of these
    Code:
    -- Scale heal with priest guardian spirit
    if UnitAura("player", 47788) then
        -- scale by 1.4
    end

-- Scale heal with priest divine hymn
    if UnitAura("player", 64844) then
        -- scale by 1.1
    end

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Updated the pastebin, thanks for the suggestion.

Also, I noticed the code you used to detect artifact traits in your Vengeance health bar weakaura has a flaw. You calculate rank + bonus rank. This gives a false result, because rank already factors in bonus rank; you're adding 1 too many.
    Last edited by MightBeGiant; 2016-08-04 at 06:25 PM.

Finally got around to updating my DH Auras, figured I should considering they release in 5 days...

Quote Originally Posted by MightBeGiant View Post
    Updated the pastebin, thanks for the suggestion.

Also, I noticed the code you used to detect artifact traits in your Vengeance health bar weakaura has a flaw. You calculate rank + bonus rank. This gives a false result, because rank already factors in bonus rank; you're adding 1 too many.
    Thanks, will fix.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by kkiwi View Post
    minimalistic stuff i put together, maybe someone wants to use it
    pastebin.com/zBKg8SXB

I like it! My only complaint is that with Master of the Glaive the Throw Glaive icon is greyed out when you have 1 charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    snip]
    Best way to add a Fury prediction string to my fury bar without rewriting the whole thing is....?

redfella, I came across another bug. You use PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD as trigger to get data from the artifact, but from the very first log in it won't take the data from the artifact UI; leaving value as 1. I decided to just use PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED, cuz my weakaura only pops up in combat anyway.

Good catch, thanks. Could you share the string?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

It's in my weakaura, check the pastebin a few posts up. I also disable sound temporarily (not noticable), because opening the artifact UI will produce a sound everytime you enter combat.