Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I guess it is a little like people that start using drugs often in an attempt to forget or get away from their problems, but ultimately ends up being self destructive.
    Self Destructive is relative. I would say this article describes me but I hold a fairly decent job in IT.

Women just suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    That's sort of the parallel I saw as well. Sad, but it's hard to stop people bent on self-destructing.

- - - Updated - - -

Meet better women.
    Why bother? Its a money sink into a failing business.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Why bother? Its a money sink into a failing business.
    You're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    That's sort of the parallel I saw as well. Sad, but it's hard to stop people bent on self-destructing.
    Well it isn't that they are bent on the self-destruction, it is more the issue of breaking out of the circle.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I guess it is a little like people that start using drugs often in an attempt to forget or get away from their problems, but ultimately ends up being self destructive.
    That's exactly what it is. It's people running away after getting hurt/failing so many times; it's people coping with their suffering; consciously and unconsciously.

Meet better women.
    Any better women left in the west? xD I see them disrespect their husbands or boyfriends when they are here as tourists pretty often, I can understand why many men don't want anything to do with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Self Destructive is relative. I would say this article describes me but I hold a fairly decent job in IT.

Women just suck.
    You don't see the irony in this?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're doing it wrong.
    Easier said than done.

People tend to form bonds with people on similar standing than they are. You're literally asking someone to meet someone at higher floors when they're in the basement.

Pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Any better women left in the west? xD I see them disrespect their husbands or boyfriends when they are here as tourists pretty often, I can understand why many men don't want anything to do with them.
    Oh honey, I dated Asian women for my 20s, that tack won't work with me. They're no better in the bitchiness department. They just do it differently.

There are good and bad women everywhere.

Ironic, the worst betrayal I ever got from a woman was from an Asian girl. A Thai.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Easier said than done.

People tend to form bonds with people on similar standing than they are. You're literally asking someone to meet someone at higher floors when they're in the basement.

Pun intended
    True to a point, but "women are evil" is not a position that will help you meet quality women.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    That's exactly what it is. It's people running away after getting hurt/failing so many times; it's people coping with their suffering; consciously and unconsciously.
    Well it also makes sense that intimate relationship would be one of the things that one would take the easy way out, if one has had an isolated and socially stunted childhood. It is likely one of the most vulnerabel and emotional social interaction one can have, and if that is a difficulty due to having a bad track record with social interaction, avoiding it and taking a substitute to try and fill the hole, makes a whole lot of sense.

Ironic, the worst betrayal I ever got from a woman was from an Asian girl. A Thai.
    Let me guess, from Isaan? xD

Not that kind of hustle.

We met at uni. Together for 7 years. Were engaged. She went back to (yes) Isaan to work before moving here permanently, and dumped me via facebook message.

No white girl ever pulled a stunt of that magnitude on me. Or treated me as badly as she did, in retrospect.

But I don't think women are evil, I didn't give up. Quite the opposite, I went out and made up for spending my 20s monogamous.

Ahahaha, nice one

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this because so many women in the west seem insane in requirements? xD
    not being a fuckboy isn't too hard to pass when it down to requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Not that kind of hustle.

We met at uni. Together for 7 years. Were engaged. She went back to (yes) Isaan to work before moving here permanently, and dumped me via facebook message.

No white girl ever pulled a stunt of that magnitude on me. Or treated me as badly as she did, in retrospect.

But I don't think women are evil, I didn't give up. Quite the opposite, I went out and made up for spending my 20s monogamous.
    Thai girl from Isaan is as redflag-ish as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Thai girl from Isaan is as redflag-ish as it gets.
    We were together for 3 years in Seattle before I even set foot in Thailand.

Honestly, from Bangkok to Maha Sarakham, a very unimpressive place. I'm sure it has its nice points, but I sure did have love-blinders on.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, from Bangkok to Maha Sarakham, a very unimpressive place. I'm sure it has its nice points, but I sure did have love-blinders on.
    But let's be generous, the Japanese girl I dated was (literally) schizophrenic, that was fun.

The Korean girl had severe mother issues, and a severe mother.

Really the Asian girls seemed to carry a lot more baggage than the non-Asian girls did. But that was just my experience, ymmv.

It doesn't matter. Man, never deal with girls from Isaan, even locals avoid them, only really REALLY desperate local guys or foreigners date/marry them, ofc there are exceptions, but, damn, they're rare af.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    It doesn't matter. Man, never deal with girls from Isaan, even locals avoid them, only really REALLY desperate local guys or foreigners date/marry them, ofc there are exceptions, but, damn, they're rare af.
    I swore off Asian women entirely, lol, save for a couple Asian-Americans here and there. My culture just doesn't go with theirs most of the time.

Not that kind of hustle.

She was still from Isaan. xD They have a bad reputation.

- - - Updated - - -

I swore off Asian women entirely, lol, save for a couple Asian-Americans here and there. My culture just doesn't go with theirs most of the time.
    What is the conflict?

I guess, haha, nothing wrong w/ it though.