Poll: What's your paragon?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Paragon level 900 on non-seasonal, and 500 so far on my seasonal character.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Only para 811 non-season, and like 565 for season six with about 50 hours played
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh not sure, somewhere 800+ I think when this season gets added to it. Don't want to mention the amount of hours, it is many. I loved vanilla Diablo 3 already, and played a lot already back then. However, nowadays once I have finished my season journey I usually quit playing. Like now I barely log on anymore till next season starts.

Pushing 1650 today feels good maybe get this 114 down.

This season made me clock around 600 to do everything - but i actually never had the need to even push GRs due to how conquests were made this time.

I'm likely going to farm a little more for the lulz and to get a couple of better pieces to make my build slightly better.

Fact is that after this season closes, i'll be oevr the 800 mark, and i cannot change my poll vote XD

EDIT: anyway, if we want to look at the vote trending, it looks like majority of players just play enough to get the seasons done (at least from paragon levels) and then wait for the next one. A little number goes all the way to push leaderboards and a little part aswell only dabbles for a very short time not even trying to do things.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

666 seasonal. Decided to take a tiny break right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    959, 105 hours this season.

Hopefully this new group I found wants to play all season and actually push.
    check out http://www.konvictgaming.com if you want to play with some veteran Diablo players. They're a worldwide clan and always have guys playing, very helpful and several of them are Paragon 700+. Always running gRifts and doing quests and achievements.

paragon 780 seasonal, never had this high paragon in a season before

802 or something. I'm done with this shit.

Deleted
    Paragon 811. I wanted to make it into the leaderboars and I did it. Next goal was a rank <100 and cosmic wings, but I am starting to be burned out really quickly now.

Season 6 = 851
    Non Season = 1.1k

Won't be playing anymore till next season as i'am done with the journey and all of my clan-mates have switched to Overwatch.

Around 1k, I am taking long breaks though to play other games otherwise it would be over 3k

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I hit 200 or something recently. Got burned out so I stopped playing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

807 non season (2300h) 805 season (120h). Yeh I played vanilla a lot (barbarian/wd) and low difficultys too due to shit gear and weird builds
    Last edited by Spiel; 2016-07-18 at 08:53 PM.

550, Although I've had a hiatus.

10+ Year Old Account
    300ish..

Played a lot in season 1, took a break and noticed season 4 ended the week after... Played for a few days, and been on a break since..

No idea, which season it's in right now..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    300ish..

Played a lot in season 1, took a break and noticed season 4 ended the week after... Played for a few days, and been on a break since..

No idea, which season it's in right now..
    big ole 7 starting aug 5th

Haven't played since season 4...or 5? Don't remember. Whatever the second season was with the conquest rewards, so I think that was 5.

Don't even remember what non-season paragon level I have, since I haven't played non-season since seasonal play started, heh.

Deleted
    Around 400 then stopped playing, burn out...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy86 View Post
    Around 400 then stopped playing, burn out...
    You played for less than 10 hours?

I was bored and leveled a char solo in hc on non season(never have played hc) and got to 250 paragon from lvl 1 char in under 8 hours O.o

I can't blame you the game fucking sucks atm though...