Reinstall Windows 10 with different language.

Will soon perform a clean reinstall of windows 10.
    However it seems my current install is defaulting to English US instead of English UK as I would want it.
    I have already had to change it, and would prefer to not have to do that again after installation.

Is the license tied in any way to the language of the installation.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Will soon perform a clean reinstall of windows 10.
    However it seems my current install is defaulting to English US instead of English UK as I would want it.
    I have already had to change it, and would prefer to not have to do that again after installation.

Is there actually a noticeable difference between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The license isn't tied to language anymore.. At least I could go from EnGB to Fin with my parents comp and it hasn't reverted.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Is there actually a noticeable difference between the two?
    Spelling, and defaults when it comes to keyboard language etc.
    Plus for some reason the US layout for the keyboard still keeps coming back, even after I have removed it.

I have now found an online guide while not directly stating as such, does back up the view that the language is no longer an issue as it was with some earlier versions such as Vista.

Thank you for your input on this, much appreciated.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-04-24 at 12:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.