10+ Year Old Account

Are the Protection Artifacts just a bit to big?

They just seem way to big to me and I personally have a Draenei Paladin, not only is that huge shield gonna clip right through the tail, the weapon clips badly through the shield.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the weapon but I just don't like the huge size of those shields...

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    They just seem way to big to me and I personally have a Draenei Paladin, not only is that huge shield gonna clip right through the tail, the weapon clips badly through the shield.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the weapon but I just don't like the huge size of those shields...
    It's cuz ur playing the wrong race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    It's cuz ur playing the wrong race.
    So...I need to race change if I don't want any of the artifacts to clip through my tail? Ashbringer...or least the model I want seems to clip through the tail too.

But the size of those shields in general for any race is a bit big and the weapon clips through em...

So...I need to race change if I don't want any of the artifacts to clip through my tail? Ashbringer...or least the model I want seems to clip through the tail too.
    Yes, it is not too big for blood elf.

Hard to believe after years of weapons and shield being so freaking small especially 2 h weapons were now seeing people complain they are to big. I will take a giant ass anything over these 2h that look small as a 1h. I'll take a giant ass shield over these rinkydink lvl 100 shields that are smaller than lvl 60 and 70 shields.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Hard to believe after years of weapons and shield being so freaking small especially 2 h weapons were now seeing people complain they are to big. I will take a giant ass anything over these 2h that look small as a 1h. I'll take a giant ass shield over these rinkydink lvl 100 shields that are smaller than lvl 60 and 70 shields.
    Logic aside why those gargantuan shields aren't smart...these big things horribly clip...I mean horribly...I don't have a problem with larger shields...its these huge shields...while they are big I suppose this could also be solved be sheathing the weapon on the back as opposed to the side.

Either way I still think they can be toned down a little while still being big.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Yes, it is not too big for blood elf.
    That's what she said.

Deleted
    Y cause gettin in a nasty encounter with a huge phat arse demon with a tail and facial tentacles happily jigglin around seems like a viable option :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why they don't sheath the sword on the back like they did with the warrior one...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    I agree with Valkaneer 100%. Small ass shields annoy me more than big ass shields, just get a big ass shield that doesn't clip, there are many. If you're worried about truthguard clipping through your draenei tail provide feedback. They can always make the model smaller for a race.

I dont think they're quiet done working appearence yet. Case and point, isnt the prot paladin swords, the only artifact weapons currently without any variety (with one mace datamined)? Even the prot warrior got new main hands for each shield.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Yes they are big on my beefy tauren, that's why I love them. Would prefer the sword sheating on the back tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I dont think they're quiet done working appearence yet. Case and point, isnt the prot paladin swords, the only artifact weapons currently without any variety (with one mace datamined)? Even the prot warrior got new main hands for each shield.
    There's 2 types of sword, a mace, a hammer and a flail so far.

I completely agree. I will be transmogging the shield - it doesn't even seem like any of the skins are any better.

This goes for every race; I've tried them all. The shield is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I completely agree. I will be transmogging the shield - it doesn't even seem like any of the skins are any better.

This goes for every race; I've tried them all. The shield is awful.
    Subjective, I like the shield personally. Might mog it to fit my transmog when I change it but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Subjective, I like the shield personally. Might mog it to fit my transmog when I change it but that's about it.
    Thank you for pointing out the obvious. Might I point out that your post is also subjective?

We're talking about opinion about an appearance in a game, of course it's fucking subjective. It's not a bugged size, it's just stupid looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Thank you for pointing out the obvious. Might I point out that your post is also subjective?

We're talking about opinion about an appearance in a game, of course it's fucking subjective. It's not a bugged size, it's just stupid looking.
    Someone's in a bad mood. Should calm down a little bit, wasn't calling you out or anything, just saying I don't think it's stupid looking, maybe on a race that has a tail because of clipping but that's it.

Deleted
    Created a Tauren prot warrior with my 100 boost. Finding it very difficult to find a shield that doesn't clip with my shoulder already, to be honest. Then I log any other character and switch my cloak to visible - EVERYTHING CLIPS. Don't even get me started on Blood Elf ears or troll tusks...

I can see why this would be annoying, but without serious changes it's not going to go away. This is WoW. Stuff clips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    Created a Tauren prot warrior with my 100 boost. Finding it very difficult to find a shield that doesn't clip with my shoulder already, to be honest. Then I log any other character and switch my cloak to visible - EVERYTHING CLIPS. Don't even get me started on Blood Elf ears or troll tusks...

I can see why this would be annoying, but without serious changes it's not going to go away. This is WoW. Stuff clips.
    I know...but it can be avoided in areas...and some of it isn't to bad...but with my draenei it would clip not only the tail but the weapon clips through the shield itself. I don't honestly get why they made the pally artifact sheath at the side when the warrior one which seems to have a shorter sword sheaths on the back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I would like bigger shoulders on my BE Pally Lady. But really..you cannot please everyone. Maybe if all armour had a slider and maybe if all races had that too. Scrape that...I see skinny clad chicks with mega tits and ass everywhere.
    Yup...already happens in mmos where you can customize that sort of thing.