Page 1 of 34
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Conservatives to boycott Target...

... for allowing transgender people to use the bathroom that fits their gender identity.

No seriously, I couldn't be making this up. But I'm confused, don't conservatives already boycott target, since it's a middle-class version of their more favored Wal-Mart?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurahel.../#1b33ae451e50
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    For christsakes, what next from these tools?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been boycotting Target for years. I hate Target. And you're right Target is like the stuck up version of Walmart to the point were people call it Targé (Tar-jay) to make it sound French.

I will say this though, they have nice bathrooms. Way better shitters than Walmart ... or god forbid you try have to go in a Kmart. You may as well go outside at that point. The inside of the Kmart, the store itself, smells like shit. That'll give you an idea of what the inside of the bathroom is like. I think I would rather go in a gas station bathroom than a Kmart.
    Used to go to Target often after eating at the Chinese buffet just to use the bathroom and maybe walk around the store but never bought anything.
    Now they got an Academy around where the Target is. Duuuude, that's a nice bathroom and a better store in general.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    ... for allowing transgender people to use the bathroom that fits their gender identity.

No seriously, I couldn't be making this up. But I'm confused, don't conservatives already boycott target, since it's a middle-class version of their more favored Wal-Mart?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurahel.../#1b33ae451e50
    I don't want men in the same washroom little girls use.

Is that really something that makes me a monster now?

Target? That's just like a Wal-Mart for people with a slightly higher income.

Same shitty quality, slightly higher price and a brighter color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post

I will say this though, they have nice bathrooms. Way better shitters than Walmart ... or god forbid you try have to go in a Kmart. You may as well go outside at that point. The inside of the Kmart, the store itself, smells like shit. That'll give you an idea of what the inside of the bathroom is like. I think I would rather go in a gas station bathroom than a Kmart.
    Well the good thing for you is they'll be closing a bunch of K-Marts this summer:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...s-us/83356912/

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    I've been boycotting Target for years. I hate Target. And you're right Target is like the stuck up version of Walmart to the point were people call it Targé (Tar-jay) to make it sound French.

Used to go to Target often after eating at the Chinese buffet just to use the bathroom and maybe walk around the store but never bought anything.
    Now they got an Academy around where the Target is. Duuuude, that's a nice bathroom and a better store in general.
    At least up here in WA, the K-Mart's much nicer than Wal-Mart, and on par with Target.

Can't wait for this to be shut down, this entire thread is just for bashing and sensationalising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't want men in the same washroom little girls use.

Is that really something that makes me a monster now?
    How will you know? Are the "conservatives" (read: uptight Puritanical Calvinists) going to peek into the next stall to check their junk?

While you're looking, ask for their NRA card too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Well the good thing for you is they'll be closing a bunch of K-Marts this summer:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...s-us/83356912/
    Yeah it's not surprising. The one that I'm talking about was one of about 5 in a 50 mile radius, and that was the only one that stayed opened when they closed a bunch of stores in the early 2000s.

But yeah people worried about transgenders in bathrooms in the Target? You'd be more worried about the shit on the floor in the Kmart, and I'm not talking about in the bathroom.

How will you know? Are the "conservatives" (read: uptight Puritanical Calvinists) going to peek into the next stall to check their junk?

If you can not tell what 99% of what transgender people's actual gender is you are either blind or lying to yourself.

Again lets put this into perspective is it wrong to not want a grown man in a washroom alone with young girls?

Make your case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forbes.com won't let me in until I turn ad-blocker off. Really? Fine, they just lost one reader.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can not tell what 99% of what transgender people's actual gender is you are either blind or lying to yourself.

Again lets put this into perspective is it wrong to not want a grown man in a washroom alone with young girls?

Make your case.
    And yet it's ok to allow grown men into bathrooms with innocent young boys?!?!?! Who is going to protect them??

Just one more reason to shop at Target - less conservatives there.

10+ Year Old Account

Make your case.
    And there is your problem, you're calling them a 'man'. You are the whole fucking reason this is even a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    And there is your problem, you're calling them a 'man'. You are the whole fucking reason this is even a problem.
    Either I have gone mad or the world has. I don't really know what of the two it is anymore.

Make your case.
    Are you really this stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Charityx View Post
    Are you really this stupid?
    Apparently why not explain it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Forbes.com won't let me in until I turn ad-blocker off. Really? Fine, they just lost one reader.
    Since you aren't providing them with ad revenue. I don't think they will mind.